Recommendations, Need a new Portable Spotter

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Caduceus said:
How did that urine job go for you?
Will give a complete update when i go back sometime this week to inspect and pick up some sliders i let her borrow. The lady is thrilled and when i went back 3 days later to install my aranizer and get paid,she paid me with compliments and a smile on her face then gave me a small T/G job .She had lot's of friend and relatives over during and after the work. But as you know an odor treatment job cannot be fully judged until at least 1 week after the treatment is done. My initial inspection 3 day's after the job was done far exeeded my own expectations.

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
The MyteeLite8070 solved two issues for me. I no longer run my TM for I'd say at least 75% of my upholstery and now have a heated spotter. Best thing I've done is a couple years on my equipment.

Billy

Name
BH
NobleCarpetCleaners said:
The MyteeLite8070 solved two issues for me. I no longer run my TM for I'd say at least 75% of my upholstery and now have a heated spotter. Best thing I've done is a couple years on my equipment.

I tried looking at the 8070 but couldn't get enough info to make me purchase it unfortunately. It also seemed like from pics & specs it was physically bigger than I wanted on the truck.

Billy

Name
BH
New Spotting Machine is working out well, already scheduled a couple of spotting jobs for it. Clients are being very receptive to it.

Thanks again for all the advice everyone!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom