Red 1 verses Red Vanish

Farenheit251

I mostly used Red Vanish-better price and support the little guy. Had a trashed 3500 sq ft rental with 30-40 colored drink stains and didnt want to spend hours steaming them out. Soaked them all down good with the vanish and came back 24 hours later with little success. Sprayed down some Red1, went and cleaned another house returning 2.5 hrs later. I'd say 70% were gone and the remaining had at least changed some.

I know it is not a perfect test but the results were enough to make me a believer in the Red1.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Is that Prochem's brand, Brian?

if so, i tried some a couple weeks ago with good success.

.must have great shelf life too, cause i forgot i had it.
I got a qt sample of it at last years Pembertonfest and just tried it a couple weeks ago.... :shock:

I had to steam the stain though

..L.T.A.

Farenheit251

This stuff is CTI Pros Choice. The one part alternative to Red Relief. Saved about $7k worth of carpet. The only spots I couldn't remove were yellow. Those always give me trouble. Sprayed them with home made Stain amgic and will check tomorrow.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Captain Cleantastic said:
I mostly used Red Vanish-better price and support the little guy. Had a trashed 3500 sq ft rental with 30-40 colored drink stains and didnt want to spend hours steaming them out. Soaked them all down good with the vanish and came back 24 hours later with little success. Sprayed down some Red1, went and cleaned another house returning 2.5 hrs later. I'd say 70% were gone and the remaining had at least changed some.

I know it is not a perfect test but the results were enough to make me a believer in the Red1.

Did you rinse of the Red vanish? if not, How do you know it wasn't the combination of the two that worked so well?

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
red one is great but I say this having only used it. I will say if it is slow to move steam makes very
quick work of it.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
red one is great but I say this having only used it. I will say if it is slow to move steam makes very
quick work of it.

G

I use Red 1. I too have sprayed it on large areas and found it to take a couple of hours with no steam to just about full remove color spots. And like Warren said, steam will speed up the process very easily.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom