Red flag warning

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Then why isn’t he busier?

We only made his current website mobile friendly and took the content that was on his old one and put it on the new. His business is in a rural town outside of a major city which means he has no chance of ranking in that big city where his target market is. He's stuck doing Adwords or other paid advertising and I couldn't consciously take money from him for SEO(or anyone) when I know it won't work because of his location. Back when we built his website we weren't doing much Adwords management but now we are. Even if he moved recently to that major city he'd need to do both Adwords and SEO. Adwords to bring work in right now and to help him invest it into the SEO so it isn't a blind spend. Bare minimum, it would cover the costs including job costs and he could push those new clients into a retention system to increase their lifetime value. Better case scenario he'd get enough work from Adwords to make a good profit, pay for the SEO investment, while increasing his online exposure over time.

I know you really don't GAS @hogjowl but I wrote it out anyways.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Don't do it. For sure don't give her booties. You'd be liable if she falls wearing them.

Besides they DON'T keep the carpet clean. When the bottom of the bootie gets dirt on it, where the fook do you think the dirt is going to go? A damp bath mat will do a much better job of keeping the carpet from being tracked.

Go to the master bedroom and grab the matching monogrammed ones and dampen it. 😉

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Don't do it. For sure don't give her booties. You'd be liable if she falls wearing them.

Besides they DON'T keep the carpet clean. When the bottom of the bootie gets dirt on it, where the fook do you think the dirt is going to go? A damp bath may will do a much better job of keeping the carpet from being tracked.

Go to the master bedroom and grab the matching monogrammed ones and dampen it. 😉
Oh the story gets better. I wrote her that email telling her to find someone else. So, she calls me and pleads with me to come out a different day. So me being the nice guy I am, I try and work with her. I bend and tell her I have an 8:30am opening next Thursday. Her response, "Oh, that's just so early in the morning. We don't move around to well that early." All I can do is quietly think to myself, "Jebus F**&%$# Christ!"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom