red wine

G

customer just called red wine spill ???? she said she poured whie wine on it and put salt on it is that right can i wait untill tomorrrow to go there or go tonight do i need any thing special

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Should be fine till tomorrow.

VAC like crazy (if it's dry) to remove the salt. then rinse/flush well, then hit it with something like Releasit slightly strong rinse, and then a light coffee treatment. Usually the combination will take it right out.

Or you can do peroxide and follow up with detergent.

Others will have other option but the first is probably the safest without bleaches.

John

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
I just finished one. Three foot circle of red wine. After I rinsed out all the junk the customer put on it I misted it with some 30 volume, groomed it in and about five minutes later had all disappeared. Then gave it another good rinse.

G

thanks guys i dry vac and then hit it with just the truck mix came out they are the parents of our next door neighbors had to go 10 minutes away they wanted to pay me 75 i wouldnt take it they just paid me 250 on monday. they got it but i didnt want it. it will come back to me 3 times over she said god bless you''''''''''''''''''''''

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom