Referral Bonus Suggestions

Name
I'm Rick James
For real estate agents, house cleaning companies, ect, what would be a good referral bonus? 10%-20% of completed job?

Thanks, I am trying to get the phone ringing on a limited budget.

:mrgreen:

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Pre-Paid Credit card . Possibly, then subject can use as he/she wishes .Gas,food,what have you ?

Never heard of it before,so I winged it out there...

How about a sincere THANK YOU ?

Do we really need to spiff people for referrals ? I find the ones that want something other than your best work and a thank you are not the customers I want.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
for every referral they get this in the mail and we give them 10% of the job that we cleaned........
This was made in on of the Microsoft programs and printed here at the house..
nothing real fancy or expensive.....Since this one we have changed the look and updated it some ..but this one will do fine for you....

Referral.jpg

BTW.....I do a lot of reality work and they are not really allowed to get kick backs on referrals..so I just give them good deals on there own homes.....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The best thing you can do for a person who sends you a referral is to do a great job for that referral. It makes the person who send it look like hero.

10 or 20% tends to work as well.

I told my Real Estate person that I felt bad about not being able to give her any referrals to return the favor and she told me the fact that I do great work is thanks enough.
She gets a lot of respect from her clients by referring to them great workers.

Name
I'm Rick James
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I am going to partner with local house cleaning companies and know that if I offer a referral bonus that I will get more jobs from them. I figure between 10-20 % was fair. Great looking referral certification paper Jim.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't give, they take.

They schedule the job and then pay me.

I give them my price and they make whatever they can.

Keeps both sides real happy.

They usually make about 10% on each job

Or at least that's what they tell me...but I really don't care and why would I, right?

Able 1

Name
Keith
I would say 10% is fair. For my real estate guy I was cleaning his house for FREE because he was getting me alot of work and he lives in a 3 bedroom ranch.(easy) One of my custy's told me they were looking to sell I gave his card and shot the breeze with him listed with my guy and sold in 6 weeks. I must have made him 15,000 for the sale... No more free cleanings for him!

Keith

Greg Loe

I give free passes to the local strip club. You can use it anytime, even when they have the male stripper review(Chad) :twisted:

Name
I'm Rick James
Greg Loe said:
I give free passes to the local strip club. You can use it anytime, even when they have the male stripper review(Chad) :twisted:

The strip clubs here are a joke. They cant touch you, cant be fully nude, light have to be on, no smoking, no beer. But I hear on the news that massage parlors will give you sucky sucky. :oops:

TWIMAO

We use an automated thank you card system. We send one to everyone we so business with (or in the case of commercial business we send it after we meet to give an estimate). the great thing is, they are saved and we send them cards thanking them for the referral. If it is a big deal, we can attach a gift (like a gift card or gourmet foods, etc..). In the case of the cleaning ladies, we send them lots of business so the trade is usually enough. I would be glad to discuss with anyone interested in hearing more.

Tom Wilson
910-612-2037

Name
I'm Rick James
Doug Cox said:
I don't pay for referrals, I work for them.

I more interested in commercial business, like house cleaners. I am working out plans with some house cleaners for me to be their carpet cleaner. In a way they are salespeople working for me, selling my business, through their own, we both benifit. I feel if I make it *worth* their time they may want to sell more jobs. Just a way to get clients without spending alot of resources getting them. I am not talking about the usual residental jobs. Thanks for everyones input.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have some house cleaners that have gotten me into some sweet house and are custy's for life last time I cleaned one I took 100.00 off the bill to clean her house. She has gotten me jobs that I would have gotten no other way. Some of them just don't trust some cleaner out of the phone book and this is where they have helped me along the way so I'm just hooking her up! This pic just dosen't do it justice!

Picture217.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom