Referrals

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
For that last 3 months or so, I've been busier than ever. The phone is ringing because of referrals. I may not be the greatest carpet cleaner but I am a legend in my customers minds. For example, my first job this morning was referred to me by a satisfied customer. Who actually showed up with friends and breakfast for this customer. They expressed again to me how happy they were with the job I did for them, which I can barely remember. As I am cleaning on this job, his next door neighbor comes calling and could I look at her carpets? No problem, have her booked for next week. Second job is a long time repeat customer who was on a local Facebook group for moms where someone asked if they could refer a carpet cleaner. One of my customers referred me and several others chimed in, "that's my guy". Which reminded my customer that she she needs her carpets cleaned. We caught up on old times and again, she was very happy with the job. What I'm trying to say is, if you can go out and do a reasonable job, be friendly and professional, gain the customers trust, eventually the results will come pouring in with little to no advertising. Your customers will advertise for you.

F

FB7777

I turned down 4 jobs today and referred a rug shop to someone today

we are booked out to the end of September

If you ain’t smoking busy right now, you are either too cheap or a :numfi:

JHK

Name
John
Agreed, 25 yrs and never advertised once!
Always booking 1-2 months ahead
1630623974921.jpeg

1 of our techs dry cleaning some upholstery after finishing wet cleaning the white MF sectional

sassyotto

Name
Paul
I turned down 4 jobs today and referred a rug shop to someone today

we are booked out to the end of September

If you ain’t smoking busy right now, you are either too cheap or a :numfi:
so according to Mike, you must be working 4 days a week and 1.5 jobs a day

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Pat yourselves on the back...
You are that gd good...