Releasit Encap product?

Rescue

So heres the deal, I have the Releasit Hydrox and I wanted to Encap a commercial building (15000k) followed by HWE extracting the areas needed. I have heard that the Hydrox will not soap up, but the Encap DS will.

The bread and butter product they have been selling for 6 years is the Encap DS and there still in business so someone must like the stuff?

For the ones that have used the products can you help out? Also, what about the grease spots? They say the organic stains can be handled with Hydrox, but what about the grease? Will putting another product ( for the greaese) screw the polymer?

Let me know what you think and what process has worked for best for the commercial encap folks?

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
bunny_with_pancake.jpg

Moser Bros.

If your using encapsulation and then steam cleaning it out the same day your Wasting your time and money. The point of using an encap is to let it dry for 24 hrs, followed by extraction(vacuum, vacuum) so your clients get the full benefit of the product.

I steam clean heavily soiled cgd, followed with a light encap or you can use bonnets, this keeps the carpet from wicking on cgd, plus they're getting the bennift of flurochemical if it in the encap product your using.

DRScrivner

1. Most guys that do both HWE and encap will HWE first and encap to handle some wicking issues.

2. Rick G. himself will tell you (check on http://www.encapboard.com- search for the thread "Hydrox Compatibility") that the polymer in Hydrox is NOT compatible with the rest of his line. I have not used the Hydrox as of yet, but I do use a fair amount of Encap-Punch, which is compatible with the DS.

3. DS is supposed to foam as it is made to work with a Cimex (or other mechanical agitation) and the foam is used to guide you as to how much chemical you are laying down. You should get a light fluffy foaming that will disappear within 3 - 5 minutes on it's own (or you can work it back in, but it's a time KILLER).

4. For grease- Encap Punch, agitation and dwell time.

Any other questions just ask and/or go to encapboard.com and search as that is the Releasit forum.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
SHAMPOO and rinse is an old method.

You did know that they changed the SHAMPOO method name to eNcaPSUlATIOn didn't you?

As they changed STEAM CLEANING to HWE.

Greenie

It'll be fine on the greasy areas, the hydrox just has added peroxide for coffe and such.

Shampoo what you can, call it good and steam out the rest. you may even go back over your steamed areas with a quick once over of the hydrox.

Then get some DS for next time.

Rescue

Thanks Greenie!

So......I just wanted to know if Encapping the whole think first followed by HWE the high traffic areas was a waste of time.....Answer you guys are telling me is yes.

I have never used Releasit and I wanted to know what you would suggest is there best product. I only have the Hydrox, should I have got the DS?

Mikey P

Administrator
Prespray with the flavor of the month juice from one of my loyal advertisers here, extract then pad in some Hydrox in the bad areas and leave it.

Don't put out the fire and then take the mother and children out.

G

I just wanted to thank the last two guys for answering this before I gave up to the idiocracy
of this board

Greenie

I think I'll introduce a new flavor of the month, each month. I'd sell some of Cobbs stuff but he doesn't have any margin in it for distribution, can't work for free.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom