Remember this lady?

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike,

I am sorry I have not gotten back to you sooner, I have been travelling for business.

Like anyone else today we struggle with getting paid to be paid. While it was not intentional to provide you with MC/VISA numbers that did not get approved, we have since found ourselves in a very difficult situation financially.

I am the only one in the household working consistently. I have several Santa Cruz clients who owe me outstanding sums who are not paying, and the cycle is adversley affecting everyone including you. It is in reality the difference between paying you and feeding my household at this point, and as you can imagine, a difficult choice to have to make, and yet a consistent one in the country.

As you have been chasing me for the money, I have been chasing my relationships because to get paid means we can pay out. I wish it were not so.

I can authorize a 4 month payment plan with you if this is what it will take to remedy this matter as a win/win solution. One income to feed a family of four means that I have to stretch the dollar as far as I can, and rather than continue this, I would just as soon get on course with you to instigate a winning solution. I hate to owe money and I hate to have left matters in this manner. Its both embarrassing and the stress makes me ill.

If you are amenable to a total collection of $250.00 to make up for expenses you might have incurred to attempt to collect and the length of time that has elapsed, I would suggest $62.50 and payment to be taken on the 16th of each month (so that you can begin to collect this by this Thursday as a gesture of good faith and moving forward). If my finances improve, and the payments due to me from my relationships in Santa Cruz come to fruition (perhaps this will generate good karmic cycles and I will get paid) I will follow up and advise to charge the full amount or a greater amount depending on what comes in, I promise. If not, I ask that you understand the predicament, forgive the elapse and transgressions, and work with me for the solution.

Thanks very much. Upon agreement I will send an attachment with banking information and complete new Visa information for charge.

--
Best Regards,

Well she sent her new card number and low and behold.... Invalid...again...

Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 8:37 PM
To: Jessica
Subject: Re: past due balance carpet cleaning

I sent you an email two weeks ago letting you know that your card is "invalid".

I just tried running it again and "Invalid" again..

So...

What do you want to try now?

The card is not invalid. NONE of the cards have ever been invalid. This is absurd. I used the very same card three times today, and all through my recent trip overseas without a problem. I will mail you a check, because frankly I am over it. I have bent over every direction from backwards, and I am not sure what the story is, why this is going on, I have even attempted to make right by paying you an excess of ninety dollars for your trouble and frankly I am confident at this point the problem is with YOUR MERCHANT SERVICES. I would encourage you to call them.

Send me your address I will mail a check for the original amount. I am exhausted from this after six months of it. I would if I were you, take recourse with your merchant company.

Jessica

Jessica

We run multiple credit cards each and every day for our two businesses through this merchant account.

I assure you this difficulty is not on our end.

Please mail the check to

Mike Pailliotet
2888 Estates Dr
Aptos, Ca 95003

Thanks.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
That's interesting

We're seeing more of this ourselves. A sign of the times.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Take the check to her bank and cash it...

Don't just deposit it because "your bank will screw it up and it's not her fault". :roll:

tim

it has been my experience that invalid card means you have one of the numbers wrong. bad card length means you are missing a number and declined means declined. call center means either reported stolen or needs some sort of validation. Not saying this is your case but has been the case in the majority of cases in my 26 years of owning retail stores.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom