Reminder cards

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Anyone ever tried sending 1 yr reminder cards to a fresh list of prospects? 95% of those don't know who the heck they called anyway.

Just curious.....

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have cut my ad budgets from over $26,000 a year to less than $6,000 a year and I don't have a listing in the books and if you called directory assistance I don't come up because I am all Vonage.

With that said the biggest complaint, well actually the only complaunt I get from my customers is "we had to search you out, is their anyway you can just book us into a weeek and call us a few weeks in advance"

Now I am moving in the direction of my old reminder program and ordering more business cards. I should have failed long ago but my work keeps me busy. That is why I should be the tops of the top 25

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Mikey P said:
I use to and have my Monster to do it once again.

It did work but we got lazy.

So are you going to import a prospect list to send "a" reminder card to or are you going to put them on the 7 stepper? I am about to load all my commercial prospects and then some sales genie leads that I have to use before that goes away into SM.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
reminder cards and also phone calls to those who have asked us to call them on our questionaire. We ask them at what interval to remind them (6, 9, or 12 months) and then call around that time.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I haven’t gotten organized enough to send out reminder cards. I gave up on spray and pray marketing other than YP ads. I have started sending out a postcard every two months to my customers I want to keep database. Anything you can do to hold on to a good customer is worth it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACE said:
I haven’t gotten organized enough to send out reminder cards. I gave up on spray and pray marketing other than YP ads. I have started sending out a postcard every two months to my customers I want to keep database. Anything you can do to hold on to a good customer is worth it.

Are you using Service Monster?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom