Classified Rental

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm looking to rent a truck mount from someone for about a week maybe more I'm in the Maryland area if anybody can help that would be great
Have you checked with the local distributors? Some of them rent by the hour, day, week, month. You'd need to secured it with a card but reasonable when you're driving off with 90-100k.

Don a

Name
Don A
Have you checked with the local distributors? Some of them rent by the hour, day, week, month. You'd need to secured it with a card but reasonable when you're driving off with 90-100k.
I'm in Maryland I don't know of any around here I've tried different ones including my suppliers and nobody rents truckmounts around here if you know of somewhere around Maryland Virginia d.c. please let me know do they rent them out like that around you and where are you located

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Advantage out of Indianapolis used to rent everything including TM's.

I've personally rented a TES Heat drying unit from Interlink 8-10 years ago. Have you tried the local Interlink?

I even once rented the local distributors demo unit for a couple of days when we overbooked work. However it was many years ago.

Maybe it's not done any longer???

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm in Maryland I don't know of any around here I've tried different ones including my suppliers and nobody rents truckmounts around here if you know of somewhere around Maryland Virginia d.c. please let me know do they rent them out like that around you and where are you located
Get in touch with Hydramaster because they sell those rental units to suppliers who rent them out. They should be able to find a location for you

Don a

Name
Don A
Advantage out of Indianapolis used to rent everything including TM's.

I've personally rented a TES Heat drying unit from Interlink 8-10 years ago. Have you tried the local Interlink?

I even once rented the local distributors demo unit for a couple of days when we overbooked work. However it was many years ago.

Maybe it's not done any longer???
Yeah it's hard to find a lot of people don't do it anymore and yes I did check Interlink Supply in my area they are one of my suppliers and they don't do it anymore either it's a specialized business I get it it's hard to find something like what I'm looking for it's a liability issue that's why people don't want to do it anymore I've even been looking for a slide in to put in my minivan

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Heck there’s older running units for 1 -2.5k out there that would be easier than renting. Then if you don’t want it sell it. Win win.

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
An owner/operator I wouldn't rent my operation to nada...The liability is huge! If I had 2 trucks...OK maybe...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom