Repair of the day

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Went to a house where the doggy chewed up the carpet. Made a quick $100. Loved the dog.

1FB55DDF-26D3-4513-A346-84E6F25203A3.jpeg7E0BA28A-D6ED-4C73-B99D-9C19E4AB015B.jpeg89B4F4EC-4F44-4EA5-8B5A-8F05ADF427D8.jpeg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
You know, since I raised my minimum to $200 i'm pretty happy with life. I don't mind giving people a break now and then. Sure, I could have charged more, but i'm not losing sleep over it. I'm sure Karma has an $800 piss job for me right around the corner.

I only figured it around that price because a friend of mine charges about $200+ for carpet repairs. I think Robert Atlas would charge higher...

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I love that Kool-Glide. Best $125 Ebay purchase ever.
Wow, $125 good catch. I was going to respond, saying you are not charging enough because of the cost of the Kool Glide. !!! But then you have the tape!LOL

I can't bring myself to justify the cost of the Glide and then the tape to go along with.
I will stick with my glue guns for now.

For shits and giggles I got one of those induction cook tops a while back, for nothing. Figured I could use it upside down . :biggrin::biggrin: Then cook lunch afterwards. :biggrin:
Haven't gotten any of the expensive Kool Glide tape yet.

Reactions: J20770 and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Wow, $125 good catch. I was going to respond, saying you are not charging enough because of the cost of the Kool Glide. !!! But then you have the tape!LOL

I can't bring myself to justify the cost of the Glide and then the tape to go along with.
I will stick with my glue guns for now.

For shits and giggles I got one of those induction cook tops a while back, for nothing. Figured I could use it upside down . :biggrin::biggrin: Then cook lunch afterwards. :biggrin:
Haven't gotten any of the expensive Kool Glide tape yet.
Get a kool glide. Its life changing. Ill admit, mine was a good deal. It was probably stolen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom