Repair Room

• Yes...I think this will be helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I felt you would get more responses in the Clean Room, but after Jim's description, it actually sounds like a great idea.

G

I need an 'Extreme Makeover' Truck Mount Edition.

No help for the guys with an EZ? :?

Hey man, I only kidding!

John Watson

Jim, you might want to add "Equipment" in front of your Repair room since we already have a Repair room for carpets and this is what I thought it was when I clicked on your post and took your Survey. Am I the only stupid ass to do this??? Maybe not looking at your poll!!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I also figured it had something to do with the repair room that is already on here.

It may be as confusing to a lot of posters as are sentences that are all clumped together, one sentence running into another.

Please, for us not so young fards, take the next sentence to the next line, and then break them down into paragraphs so they are more easily read.

Not trying to be an arsehole, just some constructive criticism.

Oh yeah, why not simply post in the current repair room for carpets ??

Ooroo,

:roll:

John Watson

I don't bother Helen during her productive hours!!!!

"This will be a open room for everyone to use …the only limit that will be in this room is that if you come in there to criticize your post will be removed….If I have to remove more then 3 from the same person I will remove you from the room"

Will there be a little(big) door in big(bigger) door for assholes and pigs to get in an out????

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I can help you with your EZ Josh. Bring it up here and I'll pull it out, bury it in the desert and put it in new Prochem for you!

Name
Bruce
I just don't see many using it if it's in a hidden area of the forum. I guess I'm thinking more along the lines of new carpet cleaners that are coming online looking for help, someone like Lester.

R

R W

Good idea.......most of us that have TM's do their own repairs.....and their TM's are out of warrantee anyway.

I've got my o-rings under control.

Raedan

I think it is a good idea if Jim sticks to his plan on how to run it. Weather you got an ACE or EZ or whatever, if you want new people to come here you gotta keep the BS in check. Or don't waste your time.

Joe

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
I'll head up the O-Ring section.

Could you also head up the drive shaft dept ?
That would thrill me no end.

I think that this is a great idea, especially if there are loads of pictures for mechanical idiots like me.
The solutions to the problems should be invaluable to prospective buyers and to manufacturers.

John Watson

Toony said "I think that this is a great idea, especially if there are loads of pictures for mechanical idiots like me.
The solutions to the problems should be invaluable to prospective buyers and to manufacturers."

Hot Damn, This is another of the few times that I can't detect one of your 3 accents. I believe the hardest part is going to be for the Monitors or modoraters to make sure the same question is not asked over and over. Need some way to make sure they read what is already posted on the piece at hand and then add to so all can learn.

Probobly take to much time for all questions go the mods first, and if no answer or example on file to be posted in responce, put to the readers of the board for their answers and experiences. Very similar to what the Car repair Mags do except all questions and answers are archived and can be seen and retrieved by all.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I think it is a very good idea and for a lot of us it "should" reduce downtime with our equipment. If there is order and a general process to how we tackle the problems the room will be a great success!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Oh !! :oops:

I see, repair room for twuck mounts :oops:

If you had of posted pictures I would have known what you meant. :?

:idea: :arrow: Err, good idea :?

Ooroo,

:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom