Replacing stolen van with a butler

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I found a butler that is an owner operator seems legit… I am flying now to go get it… I have never owned a butler hurry fill me in on them!

What I know is they are reliable and tend to be easy to work on!

Reactions: Dolly Llama

hogjowl

Idiot™
I’m not insinuating anything. It was an honest question. My two Cleanco’s are the only two direct drives I’ve ever owned. I’m just trying to get a comparison in mind. I may buy a Butler next, but not before driving to Kansas and kicking you short little brown ass!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I’m not insinuating anything. It was an honest question. My two Cleanco’s are the only two direct drives I’ve ever owned. I’m just trying to get a comparison in mind. I may buy a Butler next, but not before driving to Kansas and kicking you short little brown ass!
I'm owned Hydramaster and Butler and like any machine they are fantastic new. Like any machine the more hours on them parts are going to wear.

I like PTO's but it's a trade off. Wearing put the vans engine for simplicity is a business decision.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Two old dudes fighting. 🙄 Well one Neanderthal old fart that thinks he's a tough guy.

Go take a nap Superman! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom