Replacing wand jet tube..

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Where can i get the hose for the wand to replace the metal tube..
20171229_170030.jpg

Cuz i cant get this on!

20171229_170830_Hagrid_Anne.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That stainless steel tube is more important that that red handle. You don't want a hose, unless you get the black hose with brass fittings. Call PMF and see what they've got. Anything else, and you'll be replacing the hose every year because of rust on the hose crimps.

So if the handle won't fit, return it.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Thanks. I wasnt sure..i never thought of pnuematic shop for hose. The problem of the my wand jet tube does not stay close wand as it approach the trigger. So notching wouldn't work.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Sound like you will have to switch to a hose if the tube won't work like you want.

Measure how long the tube is and have your disty make one. Shouldn't be a lot of $$.

steve_64

Sound like you will have to switch to a hose if the tube won't work like you want.

Measure how long the tube is and have your disty make one. Shouldn't be a lot of $$.
It's about twice as much as having a local shop make it. And you get it in minutes.
Like Newman I have all my hoses made by the local shop.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I like my handle up higher closer to the bend so I can push it and pull without bending too far forward.
I dont use handle to push or pull, only if i need to carefully manuever or reposition.

steve_64

I like my handle up higher closer to the bend so I can push it and pull without bending too far forward.
I tried that and it made my shoulder hurt more. I had to move it lower so my arm is stretched out more giving me better leverage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom