Request a quote form for your website

Bob Foster

I am really glad I put that feature on my website. It's a very simple form and proving more productive than I originally thought it would.

Those of you that have them that handle all your own bookings are you finding it important to get back to them within a couple of hours or do you let it wait until the end of the day when you can deal with it in your office?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Bob have you seen Fiddlebug? It's pretty cool, if we priced by the room I'd have it on my site already. We may still figure out a way to get it to work for us anyway.

It's cool your client can anytime of the day book jobs from it. You update your schedule so it is real time. They see what days are avaailable and book the rooms. fittlebug emails both you and your client a confirmation.

Pretty slick! 8)

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I get a couple of e-mail quote requests a day..

I usually respond at the end of the day or throughout the day for the ones that came in during the night.

(It's interesting how many come in at 2-4 am)

Doesn't seem to matter when or how long with-in reason to get back with them.

Don't really need to rush.(It's not service magic.)

Some may take a couple of days to get connected.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I get email requests for quotes, but if you charge anything higher than the "average", most times I don't hear back from them. There is not really a way to explain to them the difference.

S

sam miller

Dave Yoakum said:
I get a couple of e-mail quote requests a day..

I usually respond at the end of the day or throughout the day for the ones that came in during the night.

(It's interesting how many come in at 2-4 am)

Doesn't seem to matter when or how long with-in reason to get back with them.

Don't really need to rush.(It's not service magic.)

Some may take a couple of days to get connected.

I signed up with service magic for a week and 4 quotes were from people who left a request between 12 and 3 am all crackheads!

They were trying to kill the bugs! :shock: No real good leads at $13.00 a pop that was a one and done!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom