Residential Garage Floors

Name
Matt
I've got a truckmount and CRB. I was wondering if I've got the goods to clean residential garage floors. I figure green brush on the CRB, then rinse with the truckmount. Is this going to get good results, and if so, what sort of chemicals do I need to get the job done?

FredC

Village Idiot
I'll go ahead and ask for Mikey....what wand do you have?

Name
Matt
I see they make brush glides that fit mine (14"), but the pipe's welded into the head so one of those sweet gecko heads won't work. What about chemicals? Anything specific for concrete?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I see they make brush glides that fit mine (14"), but the pipe's welded into the head so one of those sweet gecko heads won't work. What about chemicals? Anything specific for concrete?
There are many products. You need to do some research and some trial and error. That's how we learn. There are no short cuts.

Name
Matt
No such thing..

Post a picture

PXL_20220309_225433510.jpg PXL_20220309_225442179.jpg

Reactions: FredC

Mikey P

Administrator
In reference to the two jet glide that Fred posted, a picture of that is no longer made , you'll need to get new metal lips (ac33-802) and the GG carpet glide

Mikey P

Administrator

Mikey P

Administrator
And yes, if you want to clean garage floors, bring your leaf blower. Blow out all the junk into the driveway. Spray down a shit ton of some oxygenated high pH grout cleaner. Scrub it in with a 175 and a black pad, preferably or CRB with the stiffest brush and then rinse with your sapphire/ brush glide wand and you can guarantee them it'll be white sock clean until they drive the car in...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom