Resoil question for Wiilly

Mikey P

Administrator
As a black man I'd like you to clue me in on how this ***** rigged up POS could have any lift at all after those three lamb vacs get spent filling not one, but two waste tanks AND running 100+ feet of two in hose to the back bed room.

Good lord.

van.jpg

Alexarz

This poser machine's reputation was forever soiled once I saw the video over at R. Allen's forum. Initially, Recoil cult members came out of hiding and attempted to use their tactics on me, which had been quite successful up to that point with lesser critics. However, they were up against a superior intellect, not to mention a man that had mounted some of the world's finest females.

What ensued was not for the faint hearted as I bludgeoned their egos, the likes that was bordering on criminal. Edwardo Valentino took the most glorious sh1t kicking of his career as onlookers gazed in amazement. National heroes have been celebrated over lesser things, beloved fans of mine. I truly worked him over and left him and his bonfire building cult followers in emotional shambles. Now that I am no longer a member there, I fully expect them to resurface and establish high ground once again, henpecking their way through Rob "Hebrewlicious" Allen's members, one by one.

The machine is comprised of flaw after flaw and is in no way in a position to support the horseshit claims that its cult members continue to boast about.

That setup pictured above is comical and I am certain that the machine is regurgitating more than it is extracting.

ErikG

I have a modified Ice cream Cart LOL Recoil. I have 2 118 cfm 153" cobb motors in the main stacks and a M-5 motor in the rear. This has about 40 % power than stock and can run 150 no problem at all. after 3 rooms I have dump tank . I also have another m-5 motor that hooks up to my exhaust .

I have tried every set up 2 par and 1 series this is good for 75 feet

I have tried 2 par 2 series this was the strongest and my tank was not strong enough

I just purchased a used mytee that will have 2 lmb2a in a week and I will run a y on this w/ recoil , just for joking measures of a projected 581 cfm more like 520 cfm

Alex and I going to have our porty shoot out , he has a piece of shit old fiber glass hippo that will soon rest in his pond next to his home in orlando.

Alexarz

C Pennington said:
In a truck that is a joke....
LOL there he is, the lusting man lover once again responding to the mention of my name. Good god, Curtis take a cold shower, your groping is terribly embarrassing.

Erik, I admit that my Hyper Hippo is a pile of shit yet vastly superior to that thin paneled sh1tbox of yours. The turtles will be rejoicing on those flimsy panels of your Recoil and we can laugh it all off as that bomb of yours is donated to nature in a manly sort of extravaganza.

Not every man has the balls to heave his machine into a pond after it loses a competition and I commend you for such pseudo macho behavior. It will be a hell of a splash and a bash so don't pay any mind to the cash.

P.S. Before we launch your Resoil into the pond, would you mind if I remove those LMB2A vac motors and put them in my Hyper Hippo?

Name
Lee Stockwell
Alex you are shooting yourself in the foot, give it up. Curtis Pennington is known by a lot of us from way back. He's a good guy, as I suspect you are too.

Like me Curtis belongs to the "I bought an EZ" club, so I know he knows how to work on truckmounts.

Ryan

Lee Stockwell said:
Alex you are shooting yourself in the foot, give it up. Curtis Pennington is known by a lot of us from way back. He's a good guy, as I suspect you are too.

Like me Curtis belongs to the "I bought an EZ" club, so I know he knows how to work on truckmounts.

What... Lee Stockwell owned an EZ truckmount..?

I want to know more :!: :?:

I didn't know Nick had been making them that long..

Name
Lee Stockwell
September 11, 2001 a day that will live in infamy. We had two new EZ's installed that day. We got our money's worth out of them.

Brett

Anybody know what the vac loss is when you add aux 30-40 gallon tank to an existing 13-15 gallon porty?

Name
Lee Stockwell
No net loss, but you extend by a few seconds the "rise time" to get to maximum vacuum. You get some of that back when you pick up the wand and have a second or so of "whoosh". You may have to change your wanding technique.

Alexarz

Lee Stockwell said:

Fine, since he is your buddy, you send him a male blow up doll and get him off my back.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Alexarz said:
Fine, since he is your buddy, you send him a male blow up doll and get him off my back.

ummm, Mr Hero, just an observation here, but it looked to me like Curtis was referring to a porty being used like a TM as being a "joke"

try and keep up , ummkay?

..L.T.A.

The recoil worked well for me at 100 ft of hose. Never had any over wetting problems and dry times were aceptable. I normaly pre scrubbed or post padded with an OP and always got great results with it.

TA152H

meAt said:
Alexarz said:

ummm, Mr Hero, just an observation here, but it looked to me like Curtis was referring to a porty being used like a TM as being a "joke"

..L.T.A.

Then he should have said "In a truck, that is a joke". That's why there is something called punctuation, so people can discern the meaning of an otherwise identical phrase.

The actual meaning of his sentence was the truck was a joke, although it makes little sense in this context.

TA152H said:
meAt said:
Alexarz said:

..L.T.A.

Then he should have said "In a truck, that is a joke". That's why there is something called punctuation, so people can discern the meaning of an otherwise identical phrase.

The actual meaning of his sentence was the truck was a joke, although it makes little sense in this context.

MOLE

Alexarz

Erik was joking about my portable being a junk and the next post was from Curtis saying it is in a van that is a joke. Based on his history of stalking, it makes sense that he was referring to me, although I don't consider any of my vans "a joke".

Ryan

Alexarz said:
Erik was joking about my portable being a junk and the next post was from Curtis saying it is in a van that is a joke. Based on his history of stalking, it makes sense that he was referring to me, although I don't consider any of my vans "a joke".

News flash for you buddy, everything is not about you.

Are you so sexually frustrated you have to fantasize about some other carpet cleaner stalking you? Leave Curtis alone and keep your nasty fantasies to yourself.

Alexarz said:

Dude you are seriously paranoid.

Alexarz

C Pennington said:
Alexarz said:

Dude you are seriously paranoid.
Yeah, play it off, weirdo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom