RESOILING Whos to blame?

Name
jack zerkie
Wow if it wasn,t for using my Cobbs pre spray on the section 8 units I clean I don,t think they would clean up. I use the pre spray as needed and thats 99% of the time so no need to scrub first .Bob Whithcamp always said pre spray is your friend and he was correct. jz.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
VON SCHRADER!!!

LOVE IT! :)

I Started my whole carpet cleaning venture with Von Schrader. Although I was brain washed for a short time, and have moved on to HWE. Von Schrader is a great system on CGD. It is ideal for certain situations. Very few does it work better than Bonnet/Cimex/Encap but most CGD with no spots just basic soil I would strongly go towards VS.

On CDG i use the Cimex with Realeasit as my prespray / prescrub then extract with the VS. Easy fast flawless amasing results every time.

Last edited:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I have seen the resoiling issue brought up so many times since i have been on this board and given that this is primarily a hwe board i always see the the finger being pointed at other methods for being responsible for leaving dirt atracting residues. I find it funny that some of you hwe guys got your shit in a knot over this post when what you should be doing is aknowledging the truth and telling your chemical companies to stop producing this crap or make suggestions on presprays that do not complicate the cleaning process.

Stop blaming the spray itself.
Most presprays are capable of being properly rinsed when used in proper amounts, wether or not they are ACTUALLY RINSED EFFECTIVELY is the issue. This is usually due to lack of experience/knowledge/equipment and bad tectecnique.
I have tried a lot of different ones and never once felt anything sticky left.
Again, its really not that difficult.

Can you name one, JUST ONE, hwe prespray that you believe is responsible for leaving a sticky residue??

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Stop blaming the spray itself.
Most presprays are capable of being properly rinsed when used in proper amounts, wether or not they are ACTUALLY RINSED EFFECTIVELY is the issue. This is usually due to lack of experience/knowledge/equipment and bad tectecnique.
I have tried a lot of different ones and never once felt anything sticky left.
Again, its really not that difficult.

Can you name one, JUST ONE, hwe prespray that you believe is responsible for leaving a sticky residue??

It's almost pointless to argue with him guys....how many times can one be told about the same things?

Either he is a cousin of Darren Lumpkin and here to create clicks or he really is just "not getting" it.

Mardie- please get a nice week or two ride along with someone that knows this industry and has got the equipment and knowledge too...

Ps: why do you vonschrader the carpet after cimexing it with releasit? That should be pretty good as a stand alone method already..

Reactions: Royal Man

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Whats funny is, I had a lady ask about spots coming back.....a few mths after the cleaning :oldrolleyes:

I informed her, that those things coming back.....are in fact NEW spots....

any wicking issues show up within a few days....

now, resoiling....well i can imagine there is a different window with this

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Why is it that everytime i come on this board that some yahoo gets defensive and wants to turn it into a method pissing match ? Take a look at Goomers replys for instance.The poor guy is completely lost on this subject. Judging from his comments he dose not even know what this topic is about.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Why is it that everytime i come on this board that some yahoo gets defensive and wants to turn it into a method pissing match ?

Yahoo??

This is far from a pissing match......don't be such a wussy.
I'm just pointing out your obvious ignorance on the topic that you introduced.
Yes, I may be lost, but not on this subject, and besides, I would rather be lost in today, than lost in yesteryear.

There is still time for salvation.
Run while you still can.

View attachment 1068

steve_64

in the real world..who knows....I am more then sure that most of us on this board have gone to a job at some point in time and the homeowner has mentioned that they aren't using the cleaner that they had before because it seemed like the carpets have gotten dirty to fast..........

this industry is no different then any other out there.....you have.... the good....the bad....and the ones who still need help tying there own shoes...........

i got the velcro ones now.

steve_64

Whats funny is, I had a lady ask about spots coming back.....a few mths after the cleaning :oldrolleyes:

I informed her, that those things coming back.....are in fact NEW spots....

any wicking issues show up within a few days....

now, resoiling....well i can imagine there is a different window with this

actually, pop and coffee spills and even piss stains can come back months later. when they are deep into the pad or into the subsurface they can wick up when the humidity level gets too high.

i have an apartment complex office with what must be oil in the concrete below the cgd in the office. sometimes that spot will reappear so i started using solvent based protector on just that spot and it doesnt reappear. well until i clean it again and if i dont protect that spot.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i think Brian got bored and made up a new name for himself.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i am thinking she was talking about those spots that are like the pea to quarter sized......you know the ones the kids make:lol:

and besides we dont get that much humidity here

hogjowl

Idiot™
I think what Jim is trying to say is that you could prespray with Tide, and if you rinse properly, you would have no resoiling issues.

It will be of tremendous comfort for Jim to learn that I agree.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom