Restaurant's " mirage"

Luky

Name
Mario
I know that I'm posting excessively ( I apologize), but I will go crazy if I won't.
Restaurant owners texted me twice about different
" discolorations" of the carpet. He got a new carpet this year, so he's freaking out every time he makes a discovery. In the first case, small dessert plates hanging on the side of the buffet line were throwing shadows on the carpet. I had to go there a
and show it to him.
Now this, the hood lights(10) illuminated the carpet in front of the buffet line.
What happened to the common sense people?

20230513_214404.jpg 20230513_215843.jpg

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I know that I'm posting excessively ( I apologize), but I will go crazy if I won't.
Restaurant owners texted me twice about different
" discolorations" of the carpet. He got a new carpet this year, so he's freaking out every time he makes a discovery. In the first case, small dessert plates hanging on the side of the buffet line were throwing shadows on the carpet. I had to go there a
and show it to him.
Now this, the hood lights(10) illuminated the carpet in front of the buffet line.
What happened to the common sense people?

View attachment 122453 View attachment 122454

The mastery of every service business comes from learning the personality quirks and dysfunctions of people, and in navigating them without them knowing that you are finessing them.

If you figure that out, it won’t matter if you are a VLM dry guy or a super steaming fire breathing truck mount guy.

AlienAgent

Name
Joe Gingerich
Common sense was likely never that common.

That said, I’ve noticed a lot of people are more difficult to deal with since the whole 2020/Covid thing.

I’m currently struggling with scheduling a six location healthcare system, that is ran by college educated adults- who can barely function. Who knew scheduling a floor cleaner, who comes in at closing time and works when the places are completely empty, and simply lets the locked back door close behind them when they’re done would be so difficult…

Pemberton’s advice is right on the money.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I watched Gene Jeneral spend a solid hour on Chandelier reflections. So lots of really stupid people out there...An not one spotting agent removed the reflection's...Go Figure-lol...

Back
Top Bottom