restoration secrets with Bill and Dennis Bruders

Mikey P

Administrator
The latest success insights from industry leaders
Listen to podcast now - join us for Experience workshop

You don't have to wait for Wednesday's "Silver Bullet" workshop (8:30-11:45 a.m. at The Experience Convention in Las Vegas) to start getting the latest insights on ways to accelerate the growth of your cleaning and restoration business. You can tap into some advance tips from long-time industry experts RIGHT NOW in this podcast:

Click here for Podcast Interview with Bill and Dennis Bruders.
http://richcleaner.com/legend-brand...s-for-success-in-carpet-cleaning-restoration/

During the podcast, Joe Polish of Piranha Marketing interviews Bill Bruders, CEO of Legend Brands, and Dennis Bruders, Director of Legend Brands Business Development, about what really works to build successful cleaning and restoration companies. Both Bill and Dennis speak from years of firsthand experience in cleaning and restoration.

Then come to the Legend Brands presentation on Wednesday, September 3, 8:30-11:45 a.m., to hear "The Silver Bullet That Creates a Successful Cleaning & Restoration Company" - a presentation by Piranha Marketing leaders Joe Polish and Joel Cohen, plus Legend Brands industry experts Pat Muller of Chemspec and Kevin Fisher of Restoration Sciences Academy.

Wednesday's workshop is open to anyone attending the Experience Convention - no need to register in advance. As a bonus for attending this "Silver Bullet" workshop, you'll also get a FREE case of Chemspec Biosolv™ Booster Additive!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I was not aware they either one of them had ever owned or managed a restoration business. How long were they in business? Where?

Should be an interesting interview.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Is this an interview where someone who never ran a successful carpet cleaning and restoration business interviews two guys who have never ran or operated a successful restoration business?

Or can you answer my question above by telling me they have?

Because, if they HAVE, it'll be interesting to learn from them.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't question them. THE Bruders?

Come on man they've spent their life selling restoration equipment and training. They know their shit...and they know you're shit too! :winky:

:biggrin:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Having sucked sludge in the last week doesn't mean the sludge sucker knows more than the guy that hasn't done it in years.

Dennis came into the industry through his father-in-law's business, Ace-Cartozian, which was a full service cleaning and restoration company. When they moved into distribution Dennis spent a lot of time helping smaller restorers spec jobs out correctly. Bill was also involved in the biz but went to work for Dri-Eaz many years before Dennis sold his ditributorship to Jon-Don.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm sorry I missed it.

Bill and Dennis separately had a big impact on my professional life. Two more different men in personality and skill set you will never meet.

What they have in common is intelligence, integrity, work ethic, and an understated sense of decency and duty to everyone they work with or have as a part of their lives.

Knowing them both has enriched me professionally and personally

Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm sorry I missed it.

Bill and Dennis separately had a big impact on my professional life. Two more different men in personality and skill set you will never meet.

What they have in common is intelligence, integrity, work ethic, and an understated sense of decency and duty to everyone they work with or have as a part of their lives.

Knowing them both has enriched me professionally and personally

you didn't miss it Jim

Look for the media player on this page..

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
It was more of an introduction.

Sounds like Bill is starting to build programs to help contractors in their business. Great idea, works out pretty good for jondon/interlink.
One thing he said i agree with is limiting the number of chemicals on the truck. All these booster concoctions are a little ridiculous.

Hope they expand beyond the polish/eddm thing though, just a spoke on the wheel imo.

Mikey P

Administrator
The biggest thing they could do for Chemspec would be to improve on Enzall a bit.

Get rid of the Butyl odor as well as the corrosive to Hydraforce dema valves element.

Then he would have a Flex like silver bullet multi purpose phenomenon on his hands.

Every chem line needs a high pH grease pit/tile bomb imo.

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Chemspec's line was built around additives, heavy duty soil lifter, energizer, Enzall has a nice scent it doesn't mix great needs to be shaken well, never noticed it being a problem for my hydroforce.

Added kill odor plus to it for small pet jobs worked great. but KOP and HDSL require crystal defoamer.

Prekleen with d limonene is a a lot like powermax without the sodium percarbonate.

Both these boosted with a citrus additive will clean as good as anything, going from 5 scoops to 10 with powermax is a knock out punch on any carpet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom