results from the op job

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
first of all i want to say thanks for the advise and help. it all helped in one way or another.
it went great, it cleaned up good and i could see a big difference in what had not been done yet and what had been done. i would not want to do it very often but it went really well and got it done with a happy customer. i charged .40 per sq and the bill came to 389.00 it took just a little over 2-1/2 hrs from the time we got to the building till the time we pulled away.
i went away feeling ok about the job but knew i could have made a massive improvement if i could have sticked it.
i used ricks releasit ds. believe it or not but i have become pretty god friends with a local chem dry owner down here and he lent me 5 of their pads and lent some advise as well.
i am going to take him out on a commercial job and show him the cimex mach in a few weeks.
it is nice to have a network of people to work and learn with.
dave

Greenie

Good to hear.

Why don't ya show him how that wand works and really do him a favor...lol

There are 3 good CD guys in the biz.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Greenie said:
Good to hear.

Why don't ya show him how that wand works and really do him a favor...lol

There are 3 good CD guys in the biz.

yea i showed him the set up and he was impressed. he had never really seen anything other than the company set up. it will be cool learning the truths about them.

i will look into the orbot. thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom