Rhino Lining?

Do you guys think that I should have some of the walls sprayed with rhino lining when I have the floor done? If so how much or should I do all the way up the wall?
Should I screw 5/8 pressure treated wood to the floor and then have that rhino lined also or should I have the rhino lining put on first? Do you think that it is necessary to put plywood on the floor or is that just an "old school" thought that really wouldn't really benefit me that much becuase its going to be sealed?

Is there something that I could buy and spray on that would be similar or would it look bad and not work as well if I used a product myself?
(I don't think I will go that route but was wondering if somebody knows of a product that works well and looks good?)

Thanks for the help guys I just want to do it right the first time and these are things that will be really hard to change once the equipment is installed.....

John Watson

Rob, you don't need no wood and only need to go up the walls 1-2 inches
I also have them make a damn(Barrier) to stop it from running upto the front if I spring a leak. They pop rivet a thin piece of alum. angle across behind the seats and then spray it

John Watson said:
Rob, you don't need no wood and only need to go up the walls 1-2 inches
I also have them make a damn(Barrier) to stop it from running upto the front if I spring a leak. They pop rivet a thin piece of alum. angle across behind the seats and then spray it
I like that idea thanks a lot John...how high should the barrier be? 3 to 4 inches?

John Watson

Rob, it is only an inch to an inch an a half high. When Helen (I gotta blame some one) has let our water tank over flow, it would hit the barrior and come out the side door. all stuf up front stayed dry. OK I did it, To lazy to take the nozzle off clients hose and just stuck it in the tank and by passed my float switch. Helen said it was OK!!!!!

Should I have my chemical shelf sprayed with rhino lining? I know its hard to keep them looking nice...(chemicals leaves a residue) or is that just a stupid idea? IDK just thought of that and was wondering what you guys thought?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I had mine coated for protection but then I layed plywood and reinstalled the original mat without the insulation on the back(next time I will use a good marine grade carpet to help reduce noise). The Rhino coat is hard to keep looking nice and tidy. I also like to have flat surface to work with when installing things.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom