Rhino Smartstrand

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Is the rhino living on that triexta silk just a marketing thing or is is the real deal? My customer is buying about 3k sq ft of it to put in her house and asked me what I thought.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Tell her to pay up and buy the best quality nylon she can afford.
I did tell her that. She said it was going in the upstairs bedrooms only and she was gonna put 8lb pad underneath it. I told her she might get 10yrs out of it if no shoes are trampling on it

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The whole rhino demonstration is misleading at several levels:

1. There is nothing that says the carpet was free from odor afterward.

2. The bottom of the rhino's hoofs are flat, so they don't cause the wear caused by regular foot traffic.

3. Mud, rhino feces, and rhino urine are all water based materials that easily rinse from polyester and triexta. Now if they had let someone change the oil on their motorcycle in that room, the results would be different.

Great marketing and great deception.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The whole rhino demonstration is misleading at several levels:

1. There is nothing that says the carpet was free from odor afterward.

2. The bottom of the rhino's hoofs are flat, so they don't cause the wear caused by regular foot traffic.

3. Mud, rhino feces, and rhino urine are all water based materials that easily rinse from polyester and triexta. Now if they had let someone change the oil on their motorcycle in that room, the results would be different.

Great marketing and great deception.
I may be wrong but I don't think there was any underlay in the rhino's pen.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom