Ride with the Hells Angels to Connections!

Mikey P

Administrator
A few of us Motorbike riders will be riding our whips to Vegas and back this year.

The first group leaves from the Seattle area. I'll be joining up on HWY 395 near Reno.

If you're interested in joining at any point of the journey let me know.

Any sort of Bike and apparel is OK, Helmets are mandatory as well as being able to carry your own stuff. No Sag Wagon is available.

John Watson

Patches is getting a little ancey, aint been on a good road trip for awhile. What route they taking from Seattle?? Going through Pendelton OR , Virgina City, Taho, bishop CA and across death valley Coming back a total different route was one of the best cruises I ever had. And I didn't fall down that time!!! Claude Black burn and I did it in 99.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Brian R said:
If a real HA reads that, he'll cut your vac tat off of you.
too funny...
i was thinking the same thing.........
it would be hilarious if Mikey wanderd into a real biker bar......

i'm sure he'd get his wings patch...
not sure what color tho.......

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
If you ever see me on a ride with a chase car then just shoot me. That kind of negates the whole freedom independent thing.
Al
PS This July I'm going on a 1000 mile 10 day off road ride (OBDR) from the cal border to the Washington border. 6 Cascade pass crossings and lots of river crossings. 50/50 camping and moteling. It's gonna be great. Some days will be 10 hours to go 150 miles. From the desert to the snow and back many times! WHOOO HOOO!

Bob Foster

connectionbikes.jpg

John Watson

Doug, Some states have mandatory Brain Bucket laws while others have no requirements.

In Alaska, not mandatory, I never even owned one and rode there for 25 years. WA does require them. Idaho does not I don't think Nevada does either. But just to be safe and not get the group stopped and her assed bring your bucket and put it on your Sissy bar in the non required states...

I started wearing mine when we moved to WA in 87. Very thankful Helen and I were wearing our brain buckets on June 29th, 1997. We both should have died in that accident and even with wearing mine my Emergncy Trama care doctor told me I still have rocks in my head and now I have papers to prove it..

John Buxton

Some bikers! Make sure you tell the Mongols your riding with the Angels and you'll lose more than a tat.

Helmets suck!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I got the first helmet ticket in Sunnyvale CA. Cop Told me that. It was right when the law passed. I was a Rebel....not really. I was just trying the bike out on my street after doing some repairs. Funny as hell really.

Mikey P

Administrator
Brian R said:
I got the first helmet ticket in Sunnyvale CA. Cop Told me that. It was right when the law passed. I was a Rebel....not really. I was just trying the bike out on my street after doing some repairs. Funny as hell really.

you were a Rebel or ON a Rebel?

lmao.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
[quote="Brian R":3absvy8q]I got the first helmet ticket in Sunnyvale CA. Cop Told me that. It was right when the law passed. I was a Rebel....not really. I was just trying the bike out on my street after doing some repairs. Funny as hell really.

[/quote:3absvy8q]

you meet the nicest people on a Honda....

q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqKi_9p1zksq]

..L.T.A.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
[quote="Brian R":y2qy1hue]I got the first helmet ticket in Sunnyvale CA. Cop Told me that. It was right when the law passed. I was a Rebel....not really. I was just trying the bike out on my street after doing some repairs. Funny as hell really.

lmao.[/quote:y2qy1hue]

Funnier than shit!!

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Thought we were going to take the long way? Whats this 2 day shit? Do some butt clenches and lets make it happen.
al

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Can I meet you in Nevada? Think I can keep up with you on this? Mikey theres room for you on the back if you wanna ride with me.

pinkve.jpg

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
gawd damm it.. now Marty is gonna buy a Honda 50
and ride around prattville trying to find a road to somewhere and we,er gonna have to read all about it for years to come

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Joey: i ran into 3 guys on Vespas when I was on a ride. They were on a 15,000 mile journey. All on Vespas. Top speed something like 40 MPH. In all fainess they did have a chase car. 3 macho guys from Italy. It was inspiring. I thought I was the man until I ran into them. They were tough...
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom