Ride with the Hells Angels to Connections!

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
joeynbgky said:
pinkve.jpg

Hey Glen (Glen Galatan from Sapphire) - is that your Scooter :lol: :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
So at this point Joe Appleby, Tom Meyer and I will be meeting the Seattle and Oregon crew (a bunch of Sapphire employees and AskAl Paulsen) at my family cabin off 395 near Lee Vining, Ca,on Thursday, from there the group will either head east through Death Valley (190) or if its too hot out to NV via HWY 120,6, 264, 266 then down via 95 to Vegas.

300 -/+ are the goal.

Watson, we'd love to have you along if you bring the beer and bourbon in that tricycle, Surdi on the other hand.... dude :!:

John Watson

Damn, wish I still had my Ol Tryke, and the worst thing is I just got rid of my old trailer last week.. Still had all the damage on it from the last time it was on 95 north in 97.

Looks like you will be going right by where Helen and I almost met our Maker. 2 miles N of Beatty, Nev on 95N.

What dates are you looking at?? After seeing your post about the trip I told Helen it would be a great ride and maybe a final her aah before we put ol Patches to bed. already got my gel pad and butt bead seat covers ready,,,,

I wasn't planning on going to Vegas this year unless I went on a 2 day gambling trip just to see my upsidedown bud "The Shortone his own damned self" Shorty G

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I've never taken the Nevada route that cuts off Tonopah. New road. Less keen on I-15 for the way back but the rest looks good. Ordered new tires, throttle lock, GPS mount, and progressive front springs for my KLR. It's gonna be a riding kind of summer.
Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom