Right handed but Wand Lefty

Ron K

So now I'm coming up to more jobs when I need to take the 175 out. That's how I started doing the old Two-Step with a Porty. It got to be so back breaking that my right arm hurt so much I started using my left hand for the wand and I still do. Well my question is is anyone using a Light Weight Scruber thats as good as my old 20" General Circa 1980. Or am I just going to have to have all my suits altered since my Right arm is 3' longer.

Name
Nate W.
Uncle Ron, you just gettin old, man. :lol: I'm a lefty and sometimes wand right. Feels weird but not as weird as trying to wipe your butt with your other hand. :lol:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
You don't need to go to the Princess scrubber unless your back is in spasm as mine does once or twice a year. You need some weight in the machine for agitation. That 20" machine is way too heavy though for daily use. Find one that is 75 or 80 lbs. I find my Clarke 15" to be perfect for me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Wanding is like masturbation.

Sometimes I do it with my left hand so it feels like someone else is doing it. :wink:

Ron K

Brian. You ever make it up to Seattle??

Maybe it's just the General Brand but the 15" model, which I have is almost as heavy and very top heavy.

I've looked for the Sebo but could not find it on their web site.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron K said:
Brian. You ever make it up to Seattle??

Maybe it's just the General Brand but the 15" model, which I have is almost as heavy and very top heavy.

I've looked for the Sebo but could not find it on their web site.

They do a lot of "left hand wanding" up in those parts?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom