Right On !!!! The most Wide Open TruckMount !!!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Top candidate for my next tm, if I live long enough or my son-in-law comes to work with me as he's been sayin for over a year.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I would like to take a new Nissan van down to Les and put in one of those bad babys. It would be ten years before you had to do any repairs. Now that's a thing of beauty.

IMG_0226.jpg

inside-forward.jpg

inside-right.jpg

open-back.jpg

open-side.jpg

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
waldo, how can you do a top 25 cleaners countdown and you dont know what a water box is used for? thats like corky thatcher sponsering the ivy league academic triathalon :lol:

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Bob Foster said:
That Nissan is too short. Not enough cargo room. But I think they make a longer one.

Not yet. but I am sure one is coming. I like the Nissans. A friend has one and it seems to have the same length as My chevy van but with the straight sides and higher roof it has a ton more usable space then my van.

Magic One

Nice machine but how loud is it with a muffler. I'm like Daniel like the bigger motors and blowers.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
Magic One said:
Nice machine but how loud is it with a muffler. I'm like Daniel like the bigger motors and blowers.
I believe it's the same engine but a different blower but I would also be concerned with the noise factor using the muffler. What about it Les?

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
The vac relief looks like a foot valve used on deep well pumps... I imagine it can be done, as they are spring loaded and adjustable.

Come to think if it... if they can hold 30-40 gallons on water at the bottom of a well (gravity) yet open for water demand.....

Hm... neat idea.

S

stylescarpet

That happens to be my new truckmount and it's not noisy at all! I would post a picture on here of it installed in my van but can't figure out how to post a picture. I must be an adiot!!!

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
stylescarpet said:
That happens to be my new truckmount and it's not noisy at all! I would post a picture on here of it installed in my van but can't figure out how to post a picture. I must be an adiot!!!
Congratulations, I'm sure you'll be very happy with that machine for many years. I'd like to see a picture of it installed. Email me one and I'll post it here if you wish. What speed do you typically operate at for single wanding?

stylescarpet said:

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3nn.jpg

photo4xx.jpg

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
is that the new water tank from Hydroforce?

I can see the advantage of the engine layout. Install some remote oil drain hoses and a remote oil filter, that'll make oil changes a breeze and not as messy.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
stylescarpet said:
That happens to be my new truckmount

congrats Darren !!

I really can appreciate the simplicity and wide open design ...i have to ask though, isn't that engine 10" from your right ear hotter than hell in the summer??

..L.T.A.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Erskine Allin said:
stylescarpet said:
That happens to be my new truckmount

congrats Darren !!

I really can appreciate the simplicity and wide open design ...i have to ask though, isn't that engine 10" from your right ear hotter than hell in the summer??

..L.T.A.

Larry, I thought the same thing when I got mine. But you honesty can feel no heat after a job. The fan from the motor blows everything towards the rear of the van out the doors.

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
danielc said:
Nice machine for sure, BUT

If you are going to build a real money making machine Les, it needs more power (suction) to effectively run two tools and dual pressure regulators or possibly two pumps (not as important as the suction). High pressure would be nice too.

Why can't you use a larger motor like the Nissan and build a machine with larger blower plumbed right?

I would love to demo one.
A few too many paint chips maybe?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
dgardner said:
ACE said:
What kind of vac relief is that?

I just saw that relief valve in the Sun-Belt catalog - part number SB1508P. Looks exactly like the pic anyway.

Sunbelt TM's are private labeled Judsons .
Or used to be, I don't know if they still offer a TM with their name on it

..L.T.A.

Spurling

I side mount my machine .. I also have the wall divider .. would you be able to build the TNT with the motor facing the back door .. otherwise, I might over heat

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom