RIP Joe Goodman

Motomark

RIP Joe Goodman and Thanks for Up lifting our Industry Standards of Cleaning
:cry: God Bless

Jay D

Name
Jay D
Was'nt he a Porty only company owner who cleaned only for all those designers and hollywood movie stars? Joe "The Carpet Bagger" Goodman? Sorry to hear that, He raised the bar for many guys. :(

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
He also charged by the mile for giving estimates and doing a few other things that most in the industry would say you couldn't do. He certainly knew that the only thing that really mattered was a satisfied customer.

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Joe also charged by the hour. Why? Because no one else was. That's the kind of man he was.

I met Joe through CFI years and years ago. He was definitely one of the great highlights of my CFI board years - and we had a lot of great discussions, and classic arguments. He was a great debater. A bit too forceful to a few - but I loved that type of conviction, without ever calling someone an "idiot" for not agreeing with you, which a lot of people tend to do today.

You could agree to disagree with Joe.

He had very strong beliefs and deeply cared - about his business, his family, his horses, and his impact.

It is an industry loss... and I'm sorry - deeply sorry - that I lost touch with him over these past few years. He was a great man, and a great industry friend. And he will be missed.

Lisa

rhyde

Name
rhyde
didn't know him, i'm just glad he didn't extraction clean rugs in home

2744408.jpg

Jose Smith

Like Lisa, I met Joe through the CFI years ago (got to see them "debate" once, too).

We had a lot in common when it came to servicing the same type of demographic, and therefore had some good dicussions and debates of our own. One thing is true, he was certainly set in his ways.

Sorry to hear of his passing!

Jose Smith

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I regret not having had a chance to have met him. Our industry needs people that have the convinction of their views and who can show that success can come even when you defy conventional wisdom.

Reading the thoughts of some people I regard highly on this board tells me I'm poorer for not having known him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom