Road trip to Mikey's Fest

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I had a long day today, received a phone call today from a Mikey's Board member from the west side of the state. Never met him, seems like a real nice guy, like most of the other board members. We're leaving Michigan and headed south on I-75 towards Nassville. We have room for two more.....if you're in Ohio or Kentucky and would like a ride, let us know your exit # and phone # and we'll pick you up on the way.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Erik said:
I had a long day today, received a phone call today from a Mikey's Board member from the west side of the state. Never met him, seems like a real nice guy, like most of the other board members. We're leaving Michigan and headed south on I-75 towards Nassville. We have room for two more.....if you're in Ohio or Kentucky and would like a ride, let us know your exit # and phone # and we'll pick you up on the way.

I'd join you E
but I have to have my own wheels.
Jimmy N (The Magician) and possibly RW will be rolling with me
if RW can stand the smell of smoke for 9 hours

and I FINALLY remembered to register today

..L.T.A.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Larry I talked to Bob- he's registerd. I'm going to call in the morning, hopefully there not full. I like to fly by the seat of my pants.

PS- I had to edit this post in the am. I think I'll stop posting when I'm drinking lol

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
if RW can stand the smell of smoke for 9 hours.......

Meat....9 hours of smoke?? Bad habit.....

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
so you're not taking your bikes down? that would be some serious fun if it weren't winter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom