Rob Allen is one bad ass mudderfooker!!!!

Alexarz

Jim Martin said:
nothing but a huge waste of money...look past the fluff......remove all the garbage that is put on it and there is nothing special going on there....looks like another slide in put in a used u-haul van......
LOL! "Used Uhaul van".

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I think the video is cool. But it is irrelevant for company owners looking to add equipment to their business. A video that highlighted the performance or reliability would be way more effective. That guy is just clueless on marketing. I believe the guy is a flat out lier and his ethics are slightly lower than a the bait and switch guy down the road from me. I actually hope he burns every dime of his money promoting this thing and then.... He will disappear. Our industry will be better from it

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Now now Richard, don't be like that.

Tell us what you really think. :wink: :lol: shiteatinggrin

Everyone of us needs someone that we can look down to.

Ooroo,

shiteatinggrin

L

Lumber Jack

This is the way I look at it,if he has the money to burn than so be it, no diff than a 60,000 Loud ass harley pos my bone stock 636 can smoke it. I personally think it cool does it clean better no now he needs a custom see through roll up door so you could see it going down the road. light it up at night would look good. And a custom paint job cause to wrap it will look cheap wont look right

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Nice ,but not the time period for this .Truck Mount makers are very hurt on sales. To manufacturer these or any units on a dedicated basis you need set crew's/procedures/assembly line type procedures to cut costs .Etc

We should have pioneered alternative forms of fuel an or electric by now. Look at Bane/Savage/Brevik...

They think in terms of keeping there money in there pockets more.Course I should have also ...lol.

Interesting, video. Hope it does go well for them ,but not really sure why at this point to do all that when its readily availible elsewhere...

But then again ,Im just a part time lurker,who has to report in to his job in like 1 hour ...See ya !

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you can take a piece of shit and dress it up as fancy as you want.........you can work as hard as you want to portray it to be something that it is not ...you can do your best to trick the public into thinking that it is the best out there and there is nothing that can ever come close to it abilities and nothing will ever match its outstanding achievements.......but remove all the outer lies and the BS......strip it down to the inter core........it is still nothing but a P.O.S..........

( the same rule applies to his truck also )

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Jim Martin said:
you can take a piece of shit and dress it up as fancy as you want.........you can work as hard as you want to portray it to be something that it is not ...you can do your best to trick the public into thinking that it is the best out there and there is nothing that can ever come close to it abilities and nothing will ever match its outstanding achievements.......but remove all the outer lies and the BS......strip it down to the inter core........it is still nothing but a P.O.S.........

You talking about Rob's truckmount or his forum??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom