Rob Falzone, I want to punch him in the throat and high five him at the same time...

Mikey P

Administrator

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
To each their own...He is a Master Cleaner ,who Am I to doubt the Maestro ? Regards !

FredC

Village Idiot
Yes. That's why I figure Marty stands a good chance of beating you at the breathing contest

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl

FredC

Village Idiot
Lets take a hike 10k fellers

lol...the only thing you might have going for you there is acclimation. It's not like you were born to a high altitude population with actual physiological differences.

but I'd still be willing to bet you would be pinging SAR before I got good and winded. You do know that hiking isn't riding a quad right?

Reactions: hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
lol...the only thing you might have going for you there is acclimation. It's not like you were born to a high altitude population with actual physiological differences.

but I'd still be willing to bet you would be pinging SAR before I got good and winded. You do know that hiking isn't riding a quad right?
YOU DONT KNOW ME!

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD and FredC

FredC

Village Idiot
YOU DONT KNOW ME!

:lol: maybe not

but think for a second how many time you've called me and I've actually been out hiking at the time .....not claiming to be elite or anything but it seems an odd thing to challenge me to

Mikey P

Administrator
:lol: maybe not

but think for a second how many time you've called me and I've actually been out hiking at the time .....not claiming to be elite or anything but it seems an odd thing to challenge me to
I can and do hike Mr Freds, my knee is still erratic but on my bikes it's fine, and the ATV...Hoping the weight loss helps too.

Visiting all ten Virginia Lakes is no joke, hoping to do it again this year.

Very steep section and lots of forced bolder jumping between Moat and Frogs.

Mikey P

Administrator
Moat.png

You wont find many mentions of this section in the guide books/sites

Name
Swani
I can and do hike Mr Freds, my knee is still erratic but on my bikes it's fine, and the ATV...Hoping the weight loss helps too.

Visiting all ten Virginia Lakes is no joke, hoping to do it again this year.

Very steep section and lots of forced bolder jumping between Moat and Frogs.

Sign me up! I can hang at 10k.

• Love
Reactions: Mikey P

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I listened to the whole broadcast and I didn't hear 1 of the 10 he was referring to. LOL

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom