Robert Kline now at Sapphire

hogjowl

Idiot™
I bet they wouldn't let me make a telephone "done deal" without any deposit or paperwork!

I bet they wouldn't cry if I didn't buy either ...

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Bob Kline is "the real deal".

In all of his dealings with me when he was at Prochem, he conducted himself with the utmost integrity. I probably annoy him as much as I annoy the rest of my vendors, but he's always treated me with respect and listens to criticism with an open mind.

The Sapphire division of Legends is becoming an important part of our business.

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
Never heard of him, I have buying Prochem TM,s since 1991, Must not be on the front line of any dept I have dealt with. Prochem will bloster still in this Industry as others Fail

hogjowl said:
I bet they wouldn't let me make a telephone "done deal" without any deposit or paperwork!

I bet they wouldn't cry if I didn't buy either ...

So I take it that your guilt is going to make you highjack every thread to whine like a baby.... :roll:

look ...I don't get along with Les all that well...but what you did to Les was flat out wrong....your actions were dishonest and low down....you seem to be devoid of integrity. Why don't you try to be a man and apologize to Les and compensate him for your waste of his time and money. Failing that why don't you..... and your guilt...F..K Off..... :wink:

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Vincent Feehan said:
Never heard of him, I have buying Prochem TM,s since 1991, Must not be on the front line of any dept I have dealt with. Prochem will bloster still in this Industry as others Fail

Bob was definitely NOT on the front line. From memory (someone will correct me if I am wrong), Bob was the Senior Vice President of Prochem for some years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom