v15.jpg

Bawb was an upgrade
v2.jpg

Fraiser would love the extra foot of box height

v3.jpg

v5.jpg

v7.jpg

v9.jpg

My first card was smaller than this blower.

v8.jpg

And the coolest thing..

Guess what is under here.

v55.jpg

Drains for the Cat and both sides of the blower lobes..

v6.jpg

T

The Magician

Ron had 2 very nice Vortexs at Pembertons. Got to chat with him alittle. Hi Bawb V. It was great meeting you. You got to come to Vegas Connections.

Greenie

Man...I forget how BIG that blower HX is...no slide in could support that, gotta cost a bunch and weigh a bunch too.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Sorry Doug it was kind of a cold sloppy day. I'll try to do better next year!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Nice trucks Ron. I appreciate people who care for what they own. Especially something as expensive as what you have.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
HEYYYYYY why are all your hook ups back wards????

females on the wands????

Greenie

I noticed guys who make looong hose runs, put the males on the hose, less stuff to catch when reeling in 300' of hose on an elec. reel.

Chris A

Name
Chris
yeah except every female catches and pops loose, unless you just switch the lead.

TimP

I personally run a 100' lead hose so I rarely have any qc's to pull in except for the wand qc. But if you're really worried about them coming apart and have a live reel, you can always connect your live reel to the machine and turn on the pump, no way they are coming loose that way.

G

TimP said:
I personally run a 100' lead hose so I rarely have any qc's to pull in except for the wand qc. But if you're really worried about them coming apart and have a live reel, you can always connect your live reel to the machine and turn on the pump, no way they are coming loose that way.

Wait awhile,never say never :lol:

NICE V REALLY IMPRESSIVE! I like the male QD's on the machine becuase then you don't have to touch a hot quick connect right on the machine...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Sticky said:
NICE V REALLY IMPRESSIVE! I like the male QD's on the machine becuase then you don't have to touch a hot quick connect right on the machine...

uhhhh i would rather have it on the machine....then you just pop it back and it will pop off the hose....other wise you have to grab and pull back....though i use gloves and it doesnt matter sooooo...

or you put the plastic one on there....best thing i ever done

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Marty, I bought the the first one in Oct 2007, the second V in April 2008. I've posted these pictures before but here is the pictures of them again.
DSC_0059.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
Man, that's great! I'm proud for you.

Have you encountered any issues yet with employees driving those beasts?

I'm still gingerly driving mine. Not used to it yet.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Marty, so far I have taken out my tall chest tool box in my shop, and a chain link fence. The employees are good so far. (2 for me 0 for them) :roll:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
those are dream rigs that everytime i see them fill me with inspiration, i for one am happy that you have them and jealous that i dont. One day i will also have a fleet of V's and hopefully a succesful company. (or is it the other way around)

Chris A

Name
Chris
dealtimeman said:
those are dream rigs that everytime i see them fill me with inspiration, i for one am happy that you have them and jealous that i dont. One day i will also have a fleet of V's and hopefully a succesful company. (or is it the other way around)

Yeah they won't get many walk-ups sitting in your driveway.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom