Rookie mistakes...

F

FB7777

I’ll humbly admit I WAS a hillbilly moron back in ‘05 when I damaged this couch. I shouldn’t have been alone without a professional when I was thinking I had a real business.

You still are

How the fook don’t you know the difference between suede and velvet

And you didn’t have to buy it. That could have been corrected

And why would you leave lines like that

JHC it is too damn ez to compete on this biz

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You still are

How the fook don’t you know the difference between suede and velvet

And you didn’t have to buy it. That could have been corrected

And why would you leave lines like that

JHC it is too damn ez to compete on this biz
Yeah, I needed to buy it. You have no clue how clueless I was back in the '03-05 era of my business. The only person I knew that kinda taught me how to clean said I ruined it. He was a dumbass also. This was before I knew about any of the online forums and education at Jondon and still shopped at dixie stupidway in alabama.

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'd like to know all the stupid things that RAdaR has done in his early years. He's too much of a pansy to admit any fault on here

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Sort of...

Acid rinse, and use a soft brass velvet brush. Fabric softener if needed, and steam helps too.
That was the 2nd velvet couch I've ever encountered in the 16years I've been in this business. The second one I just refused to clean. If I was in a different market where more of these ended up being in my customer's living room...I'd be more educated to handle it. I'll order that brush next week and mess with it on my day off

Name
Lee Stockwell
Exactly same output and working pressure as the Bane, and better than most portables of 1996. A dependable stepping stone for guys transitioning from portables.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom