Rotary Carpet Cleaners

ChuckR

What are the better types of Rotary Carpet Cleaners out there? Trying to figure out witch one to buy.

GRHeacock

Most of them last forever.

That means a minimum of 20 years, to me.

I bought a 20 year old used Hild for $25.00, used it about 20 years, sold it for $25.00 when I retired.

I have run most brands at one time or another. In my opinion, the Clarke was the smoothest running.

New, they cost about $1000, but you can do well with a used one.

Gary
Proud inventor of the Furniture Kickstand.

c2csteam

ChuckR said:
What are the better types of Rotary Carpet Cleaners out there? Trying to figure out witch one to buy.

for carpet cleaning I would buy a rotovac 360, great tool

Tom Jasunas

Best rotary?

I have used them all and ended up with a rotovac 360. The machine is only 39 pounds and is a work horse. It is ultra smooth and very quiet. I was not crazy about the tile and grout head so I stuck with a red line spinner for that.
Look on the used equipment listing on this board. I think Jeff Cutshall has his for sale, I know him and I am sure it has been well cared for if you are interested in one.
The other side of the story is the fact that the Rotovac corp has customer service that is second to none.
Every one has a different opinion on equipment so the best bet is to try as many as you can because none of them are cheap
Tom J.

G

Listen to Mr. Heacock. Most of them last forever!

I've owned at least 5 different name brands and all lasted! Heck, even the Powr-Flite's last quite awhile!

I use to love my Matador's though ;)

Greenie

cheaper is correct.

not a fair comparison, the RX is a tank, has a built in suspension for uneven flooring.

G

And its a toy with a Black and Decker $9.99 drill motor..oh, sorry $29.99 motor on there with a pair of ape hangers on it. The one at Connections was getting a little wobbly by the end of the weekend after we all hacked on it.

Chad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom