Rotary Production Rates

Tom Mock

You guys using any type of rotary extractors, what are the average production rates you get?

I'm assuming that the rates are a bit slower than wanding. We are looking at purchasing one for use in commercial applications.

Thanks!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Jim Martin said:
all depends on what rotary you get.............

and how bad the carpet is. I can whip a 360i as fast as I can walk, on a clean carpet, especially if I'm going to wand out the swirl marks. If it has a heavy soil load, production rate goes to the crapper.

i find it slower when i use my rotary,opposed to wanding.only wand on lightly soiled carpets most of time using my 360i. really thinking about getting prochem quad jet wand,using a rotary has it place but gets old using everyday.

Ron K

GeneMiller said:
if the rotovac is truly needed then it is faster then the wand .

gene

Even if you use a 175? You know the old 2-Step!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Ron K said:
GeneMiller said:
if the rotovac is truly needed then it is faster then the wand .

gene

Even if you use a 175? You know the old 2-Step!

Faster? Maybe not. Maybe. I don't care anymore. My shoulder ache is gone after a 20 year bout. This is weeks after getting the 360i and putting the 175 in my garage.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
we used the 175 and wand verses the rotovac in the same house same size rooms and the rotovac not only was faster but it did a better job with less sweat.

we only use the rotovac when needed because it's definitely slower when it's really not needed.
gene

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
GeneMiller said:
we used the 175 and wand verses the rotovac in the same house same size rooms and the rotovac not only was faster but it did a better job with less sweat.

we only use the rotovac when needed because it's definitely slower when it's really not needed.
gene

Less cords and moving shit around to i bet....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom