Rotovac 360 XL parts

Name
Swani
Does anyone have a Rotovac 360XL that they'd part with that has a good drive shaft where the rotary union threads into?

When I bought my XL on auction here the rotary union got damaged when they shipped it and it F'd up all the threads.on the drive shaft. Rotovac sent me a new rotary union, but it still leaked because of the threads. I was able to Teflon the threads and it worked for awhile, but then the leaking just got to bad and it's sat in the corner ever since. I've tried using a thread chaser and everything else, but nothing seems to work.

I really loved using this machine. My fatigue was way less and I always got great results. Screenshot_20230406_145833_Photo Editor.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Does anyone have a Rotovac 360XL that they'd part with that has a good drive shaft where the rotary union threads into?

When I bought my XL on auction here the rotary union got damaged when they shipped it and it F'd up all the threads.on the drive shaft. Rotovac sent me a new rotary union, but it still leaked because of the threads. I was able to Teflon the threads and it worked for awhile, but then the leaking just got to bad and it's sat in the corner ever since. I've tried using a thread chaser and everything else, but nothing seems to work.

I really loved using this machine. My fatigue was way less and I always got great results. View attachment 121872
Call over to rotovac and ask for Nick, who runs the joint he'll take care of you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom