Rotovac 360

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Following on from the post on the RDM....................

What is your opinion of the Rotovac 360 ??

For use with a t/m, also for use with a portable ??

Kindly state which you are referring to when using the 360

Is your answer a valid one, ie; have you owned and used one extensively ??

Or have you only looked and formed an opinion ??

Thanks, & Ooroo,

:roll:

Mike Draper

I've put over 1000 hours on my RV-360 and it's great. It's realistically for residential only, it absolutely sucks on CGD. You can't use it on every residential either, probably 65-70% you can though. I have a GReenhorn for when I can't use the rv-360. BUT it does have it's place and it will outclean any wand with it scrubbing action, the flood jets are super close to the carpet so it contains it's heat awesome and my dry times are about equal with the greenhorn. It thoroughly flushes the carpet out very well and rinses the fiber great. I've use d it on the nastiest apartmt's and can only give it great reviews. However, it is slower than the wand so some hack's don't want to use it. I believe there is not one single tool for everything, but the rv-360 is great to add to your collection. P.S for those guys who say " buy a RX-20 instead" I have had an RX and it won't clean carpet or give dry times like the 360 will.

Mike Draper

I use one with a TM. It uses so much water with a portable you can only clean about 65 sq. ft. before you run out of water.

Able 1

Name
Keith
POS JMO.. Have used it a couple times and I think it is NO good! Sorry not a piece of equipment that is worthy to take that space in my van.

Mike Draper

admiralclean said:
It's a light weight toy that has no utility for any serious cleaner who has professional tools at his disposal.

Well, I have a Greenhorn, had an RX-20, an drag wand, A pro caps for pre-aggitation, a rv-360, dri-eaz studebaker fans an edge wand and the list goes on. I rarely ever clean a carpet without a thorough pre-vac first, then pre-spray, then aggitate with the pro-caps, then steam clean it, then dry it. So I guess I'm not a seroius cleaner like you. 95 out of 100 cleaners just spray 'n' suck and then call that clean.

bmas

I have been using the 360 for about 6 months and have nothing but good things to say. I also don't use it everyday but when I do the results are fantastic. It does take a little longer but well worth it.
jmo
Brad

Mike Draper

admiralclean said:
If you don't have a Vortex, I can see how that pissy little piece of crap could be of benefit to a hack like you.

It's all good, my Butler will heat up 10x faster than yours will and hold a higher max temp than your V will, and I doubt you are pullin any more than 60-70 CFM's out the end of your hose than I am. But keep on callin yourself a professional because you have a glide on your wand and maybe a 175. of course, I may be wrong, the V I tested was 1.5 years old and had only been running for an hour.
:eek:

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I'm a 360 user with a TM. Like Mike, I like it. It is slower but the results are waaaaaay beyond what I ever got with a wand. It ads the aggitation element, plus flushing power. It is also very well built.

The main reason I bought it was to save my back. My lower back was hurting so bad from the twisting motion of wanding I thought I may have to get out of the business. I got the 360 and there is no more back pain.

If I am just hacking out a few small upstairs bedrooms that are cluttered I don't get it off the truck, but on nasty traffic lanes and open areas I use it most of the time.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Don't try pulling out that old act. Being old and frail is no excuse to use substandard equipment.

Look at me. I'm almost as old as Bawb, and I'm using 2.5 hose and a Titanium wand.

With glide, of course ...

You're a pussy.

Mike Draper

admiralclean said:
Don't try pulling out that old act. Being old and frail is no excuse to use substandard equipment.

Look at me. I'm almost as old as Bawb, and I'm using 2.5 hose and a Titanium wand.

With glide, of course ...

You're a pussy.

2.5" here too, but a hack tells his custy's you'll have to wait 4-8 hours for your carpet to dry, like your website says, aww, that's to bad.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Bite me Sal boy. You had to go and get a lightweight wand didn't ya? couldn't push a real wand like a Greenhorn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom