Rotovac 360i VS HOSS 700

Name
John LaBarbera
I don't like how tall the motor is on the trex, maybe in open areas its great but in most homes are like an obstacle course.

So how would the motor interfere with the obsacles in a house? How much taller is the TREX compared to a hoss and rx20?

jmo

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy
Maybe it's not but from the pictures I have seen it looks tall? Compared to the Rx20 its probably the same that's why I use the RDM more in homes full of furniture.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Maybe it's not but from the pictures I have seen it looks tall? Compared to the Rx20 its probably the same that's why I use the RDM more in homes full of furniture.

it will probably go just about every where you can manage to get a 360i.........

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
360i Owner

Green at this btw, but we love our 360i.
Can't afford an update now and its got very low miles, so we will take what we can get out of her.
This was a commercial job we did an assist on with a friend of ours CC Company. First time either of us had used one.

Needless to say, the acount is secured now.....
Chris

View attachment 961

View attachment 960

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
I don't think any of the rotaries that are available are bad they just have distinct pros and cons to each of them.

The trex has been r&d for a long time and want to try one out first before we buy another of any unit.

Name
John LaBarbera
I don't think any of the rotaries that are available are bad they just have distinct pros and cons to each of them.

The trex has been r&d for a long time and want to try one out first before we buy another of any unit.

It looks like Mytee will start building in December.

RetiredSteve

Name
Steve Brandt
Mytee's original effort was a Chinese knock-off of the RX-20 about 7 or 8 years ago. Badly built (cheap) and didn't fly. Hope the Trex is better but I'd let someone else be first.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Mytee's original effort was a Chinese knock-off of the RX-20 about 7 or 8 years ago. Badly built (cheap) and didn't fly. Hope the Trex is better but I'd let someone else be first.

I have had my T-REX since September 2012 and would not be without it...only thing that beats my T is someone else doing the work for me

Reactions: John LaBarbera

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom