Rotovac 360XL Specs

K

KP

What I was refering to was the spray below the fiber,it would be like a shower head pointed at your chest...imo

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
For those of you running the Hoss, How do you have it set up? I currently have a 360i and a Hoss on the truck and as much as i want the Hoss to work well I cant get it to perform as well as the 360i. I would much rather run the Hoss on commercial but the 360i is a clear winner every time when I compare the 2.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
For those of you running the Hoss, How do you have it set up? I currently have a 360i and a Hoss on the truck and as much as i want the Hoss to work well I cant get it to perform as well as the 360i. I would much rather run the Hoss on commercial but the 360i is a clear winner every time when I compare the 2.

Commercial carpet is where it is the trickiest......you really have to dial it down...because there just is not much to CGD.......once you get use to the setting then you won't over wet it....by dialing it down and with the design of the vac shoes you will get a cleaner flush and you wont over wet it.......put the needle valve on it and tip it back...pull the trigger and hold it..set the needle valve all the way open the slowly start shutting it down....watch how the spray bars react.....you will see what I am talking about.....

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
I just purchased a needle valve so I'll throw it on and give it a try. I really wanna like this machine but right now everything it can do my 360i can do better, although it is a little slower.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
The new Rotovac 360XL will be at the Experience Trade Show in Clearwater April 18,19 and 20th. Call Rotovac to get a free pass and check out the state of the art for yourself.

Last edited:

Rotovac

Name
Nick
Mr Studebaker, How can you claim that the inventor of rotary extraction and the RX-20 is copying you? You are the one who is the king of copy and misses the mark (with the failed Drimaster and the Hoss) . You have even copied the Rotovac Handle design. The new 360xl will blow the Hoss away.

Name
I'm Rick James
I saw the RotoVac XL when I stopped by there.. its a pretty legit machine. If it works as it should.. its going to dominate the rotatory market for many years..

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
Mr Studebaker, How can you claim that the inventor of rotary extraction and the RX-20 is copying you? You are the one who is the king of copy and misses the mark (with the failed Drimaster and the Hoss) . You have even copied the Rotovac Handle design. The new 360xl will blow the Hoss away.

"King of copy" you have got to be kidding?

A simple side by side comparison of the products provides the answer to your question. The true unique feature of the original RX design was the way you injected chemical through the rotating head and extracted waste water through the same rotating head. The shoes were/are just like a carpet wand. The rest of the concept was really no different from a standard 175 rotary. But because it didn't work to run it at 175 the motor was placed sideways and laid flat. Both the DriMaster and The HOSS use an entirely different design to accomplish injection and extraction than what the RX or 360 use. Unique enough that there are patents both in place and in process that cover our design. If your looking to pick a fight over copying the RX try*Mytee.

*The true King of copy

SamIam

Name
sam miller
So why isn't there more said about the drymaster and removing the water restrictor?

It works way better without it and it gets under and around furniture great. and still leaves the carpet drier then a wand.

I get why they put the restrictor there its for dry cleaning the surface only no flush of the carpet.

started using mine again the last few days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

well...isn't that special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmwqnqL3Hbg

Stud's da man, dude .
It's not his fault if manufactures cheaped out with too much use of plastic on the rotary Drimaster and Strykeout wand
(can't say anything about the HOSS, cause I've never had one in my hand)

but speaking of cheap light duty rotary ext'rs....don't get me started on YOUR outfit :bullshit:

I know you're bummed that the HOSS has eclipsed the 360 as the board de juor favorite ,,,but it;s just the way the cookie crumbles.

.and maybe you shouldn't be cutting your dealers throats by negotiating cheaper price when someone calls you directly and twists your arm on pricing

..L.T.A.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya I was just pricing parts on jondon and interlink for the drimaster and ouch $130 for one piece of plastic You need 3 and $30 for another spacer bar there 3 of them too.

If it sold for $2100 and had cheaper replacement parts and the restrictor was gone then it may be getting some approval.

PS at mikefest I mentioned to some one how much the new 360i looks like a hoss.

they both looked great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rotovac

Name
Nick
The true unique feature of the original RX design by Cliff Monson (owner of Rotovac) was that it was the first machine ever to have rotary solution delivery via the center of the cleaning head followed by rotary vacuum heads (Rotary Extraction). That was the original patented invention. All others which utilize these two basic features are copies of the original technology. That is why we have a problem with you claiming the 360xl is a copy of the Hoss. Understand?
"King of copy" you have got to be kidding?

A simple side by side comparison of the products provides the answer to your question. The true unique feature of the original RX design was the way you injected chemical through the rotating head and extracted waste water through the same rotating head. The shoes were/are just like a carpet wand. The rest of the concept was really no different from a standard 175 rotary. But because it didn't work to run it at 175 the motor was placed sideways and laid flat. Both the DriMaster and The HOSS use an entirely different design to accomplish injection and extraction than what the RX or 360 use. Unique enough that there are patents both in place and in process that cover our design. If your looking to pick a fight over copying the RX try*Mytee.

*The true King of copy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom