Rotovac banner ad

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Anyone try to order the shit at the bottom of the page? They won't know what you're talking about and then send it to you and charge you $35. assholes.

FredC

Village Idiot
Good for them. I don't know wtf you're talking about and I didn't receive any money.......do I bill you or something?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Vague? I called to order the stuff advertised at the bottom of this page and the guy who answered the phone didn't know anything about the ad. I told him when he figured it out, send me some at that price. He sent me something slightly different and charged me 34.95. Is the ad suppose to be here or not?

FredC

Village Idiot
Given the price I'm going to say you mean the OxyEnzyme ad for $25* which afaik is supposed to be running.

*Limited time only

the ads are not static btw

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
The ad says for a limited time - when you click through the price on their site is indeed $34.95. I'm guessing the limited time is up?

FredC

Village Idiot
Maybe :lol:. They may have forgotten to pull the add. It happens. I'm sure they would make it right......but.....

I added the banner itself to this thread to give Kevin something to reference other than " the shit at the bottom of the page".

Reactions: dgardner

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom