Auction Rotovac Bonzer

FredC

Village Idiot
Auction includes:
  • One Rotovac Bonzer (Like new demo unit used twice by @Mikey P)
  • Brush glides

High Speed Carpet Cleaning in Both Directions... With Ease!

The Bonzer speed cleans carpet by capturing and delivering all the power your truckmount can generate. Seven spray jets are completely encapsulated under the manifold to ensure that no steam or heat escapes the cleaning zone. Front and rear Teflon vacuum glides along with a comfortable dual grip handle allow the Bonzer to be both fast and easy to operate. Patent pending.

chuck-bonzer.jpg

• Completely encapsulates all heat and steam under manifold (puts the heat where you need it)
  • Front and rear Teflon vacuum glides clean in both directions
  • Sight tube on top of handle for high visibility
  • Ergonomic telescoping handle provides easy operation and storage
  • Works with Truckmount or Portable extractors
  • Cleans tile and grout with brush glides
  • Weighs only 21 lbs.
flagsmall.jpg

bottom-bonzer.jpg

bonzer-with-brushes-med.jpg

Winner pays actual shipping cost
$1490+ Retail Value
Starting Bid $700
Minimum Bid Increment $5

Auction ends Wednesday 6/17 at 9PM EST / 6PM PST

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Was about 95 or so when I first saw one. Cliff 's effort in that unit made a lot of sore back carpet cleaners smile...Used one up in Worcester one night.Was coming home saw the cleaner in the window working at the stop lights.Nice fella , was working a prochem 100 or 150 maybe.Unit was old but humming along solid... The roto vac was about the newest item he had ...But nice guy never saw him after that unmarked dodge van ...

Mikey P

Administrator
@Mikey P is it fast/easy to change between brush glides to carpet? Or better left as one or the other?
two screws.

the side plates that keep the steam contained and the glides in place need to be longer when the brush glides are being used. Something will have to be fabricated at the brush glides are being discontinued and they never came out with a "Fix"

Reactions: Hack Attack

Mikey P

Administrator
my US address is

NZ2042036 Dan Riddell
14601 North Bybee Lake Court
Suite NZ2042036
Portland
Oregon

If you tell me how much to ship there I can do combined payment, If that works for you?

I might have time to do it late tomorrow but if not it's going to have to wait till Monday at least before I can get it all packaged out and taken to a shipper

Thanks

Reactions: Hack Attack

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom