• One New Rotovac CFX ZX
  • Two Power Cords
  • Dump Hose
  • Faucet Adaptors
  • Free Shipping L48
cfx-zx-logo.jpg
cfx-new-small.jpg
MASSIVE VACUUM POWER IN A COMPACT MACHINE
The new CFX with dual ZX vacuum motors produces astonishing vacuum Power. With enough power to run 200 feet of vacuum hose the CFX is setting a new standard in the industry. Super compact and weighs only 40 lbs the CFX can be carried with one hand and takes up minimal space in your vehicle. Comes standard with auto empty pump out.

An excellent choice as a backup for a truckmount as it uses your same vacuum and pressure hoses. Taking up very little room in the back of the average carpet cleaning van, you'll always be able to finish carpet and upholstery projects if your truckmount breaks down.
Also an excellent unit to let one person work on upholstery while another cleans the carpet or tile.
Great for high rise or large apartment complexes where running truckmount hoses is prohibitive too!

Features:

• Runs up to 200' of vacuum hose
  • Reduced dry times
  • 20% more powerful than the nearest competitor
  • Only 44 lbs
  • Auto pump out
  • Super Compact

$1695+ Retail Value

Free Shipping L48
Starting bid $1150
Minimum bid increment $20

Auction ends Tuesday October 8th @ 9PM EST / 6PM PST

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FyreLyter

Mikey P

Administrator
It's five gallons...

Fast.

But I bet you could clean a big chair or loveseat with out having to dump

Or a whole house if your that new guy...

That's why it has an auto pump out.

Park it by the front door and water the plants

Name
Matt Ross
What psi is the pump? Basically it's just two new zx fancy motors, a tiny tank, an auto dump, and a pressure pump right?
I might be in on this.
Edit. I found it doesnt have a pump. Hence the "faucet adapters." I'll pass.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What psi is the pump? Basically it's just two new zx fancy motors, a tiny tank, an auto dump, and a pressure pump right?
I might be in on this.
there is no pump. you hook it up to a kitchen or bathroom faucet. Not great with a wand but fantastic with a 360i. you can use the wand for detailing. Lots of power with those vac motors, leaves the carpets quite dry even with the 360. Another option with it on those long hose runs, just bring the solution in from the truck and use the cfx for your vacuum. In the past we used to do some highrises like that. We were uncomfortable having 250 ft of vac hose hanging down the side of the building, if it ever let go, it would probably kill someone but 250 ft of pressure hose is more manageable. We would bring in a portable for vacuum. The cfx is a lot more powerful than most portables and a lot lighter.

Reactions: Mikey P

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Dadgum Canuk is gonna get people interested.
Well if I don't, then I'm stuck with it. That's ok because I have a spare lg heater that I would put in a little van. Hook up a garden hose to the inlet, a high pressure hose to the outlet and presto, I have screaming hot water. Take the little machine into the job site and it's much better than a etm.

Reactions: Old Coastie

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Actually it would make a first rate backup. It is very compact and sucks the butt off a brontosaurus. I may buy the 15-gallon version next, but this is a helluvva deal if Ron nabs it.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Yep, but the the fan base is small. You two could actually use it to your advantage. Like the RX 20 I’m on. I could actually use it and would. I have an older one I actually use, and wouldn’t mind upgrading. If it does fine, if it don’t fine🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I set a reminder to try and steal this and I went to the jacuzzi and forgot!

#notGodswill

#oldportydudesnevercomeback

• Haha
Reactions: Hack Attack

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Looking forward to trying it out. It will make a great addition to my rug cleaning systems in the shop. Curious to how the vacuums perform compared to my monster portable. If I get bold enough, I may even try it out on some condo's.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
You will love it, but beware the foam. Make Sure to use an inline filter and make sure to dump the dregs out of the bottom tank at the end of each job.

Good luck, Ron.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You will love it, but beware the foam. Make Sure to use an inline filter and make sure to dump the dregs out of the bottom tank at the end of each job.

Good luck, Ron.
I mainly use procyon. No foam there except what may already be in the carpet. May try the trick of putting a urinal puck in the tank. I've heard of it but never tried it myself.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I mainly use procyon. No foam there except what may already be in the carpet. May try the trick of putting a urinal puck in the tank. I've heard of it but never tried it myself.
Im gonna try the urinal puck in 1 my autoscrubbers see if it works, changed brands (stupidly) of floor detergent and got 20 litres of foamaggedon to get through :madder:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom