Rotovac problem

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
360 I
Power cuts n and out. ?? Im sure my warranty is up. what could it be?

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Electrical fault.

Tampering with something you know nothing about may kill you.

Or possibly burn a house or office down.

Give it to an electrician to rectify.

Electricity, the shocking, unseen killer. :shock:

:roll:

Fred H

I had a similar thing occur a couple of months ago. I called rotovac and they said it must be the power cord so i cut the old cord at about 12 inches and installed a male plug so i could use an extension cord this is what they told me to do. It still had the problem. I checked the brushes and they were good. I noticed that when the curly cord moved the power would cut out. it had developed a break in the wire, close to where the wires enter the motor. I immediately ordered a new curly cord. meanwhile, I wanted to use my 360 that afternoon so i shortened the curly cord thereby removing the trouble area, there were two connectors at the motor end that i had to cut off and splice on. 30 minutes and I was back in business and it still works today, I have a new curly cord on hand to install when I get around to it ( never). By the way my old power cord had done the twisted trick, my new set up features a black farm extension cord that far outperforms the one that came on the 360 originally.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom