Auction Rotovac Sheardry Upholstery Tool

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
This morning's first job was a 100% wool looped berber carpet with unknown mark.

ShearDry to the rescue.
You will love it.
IMG_8109.JPG
IMG_8112.JPG

Reactions: steve_64

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
It's a great tool and well worth winning. Very effective on urine contamination in upholstery and some mattresses too. The solution comes out really hot because the pressure is so gentle. Like many well specced tools it has a flow control tap at the QD connector. Being a trigger tool with continuous flow it won't smash your solution tank prematurely making to play water boy/girl if you do a lock in job or work tandem TM and porty upholstery projects.

Tool picks up heavy soapy deposits introduced by things like DIY spot removers with minimal repeat passing and minimal foam crowding in your vacuum line because it has no jets to agitate surfactants into foam. Very handy cleaning up after the consumer.

Tool works well for advanced stain removal processes because the stream of solution water from the tool communicates heat to the carpet VERY fast and opens dye sites permitting better access. Chemical bleaches are exhausted quickly helping ensure no colour loss beyond the removal result.

In principle I like the onboard vacuum relief though I have in all honesty never used it.

Of my three upholstery tools it's my most used at the present.

Disclosure....

I expressed interest in testing a ShearDry and was sent one at no cost. I have been allowed to retain the tool.

Hope somebody who likes doing upholstery wins it; it's very capable and once mastered will make you lots of money. The mouth of the tool is quickly and cheaply replaceable so it should be easy to keep in service.

I believe Mr. Saiger even has such a beast. A sure sign of a pedigree. :headbang:

Actually... We have 3 of them :)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
But how many turbo hybrids do you keep on the truck???

3.....we have 3.....

Oh wait....

2....we sold one.....LOL

and we have a hard surface wand on each....yeah....yeah....

And....a regular zipper...a SS Super Spinner....a Tom Conway New Swivel head Devastator wand on each truck....AND....And...and....and.....

Well, I can't remember :)

Reactions: JS41035

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom