rotovac

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
OK, so I was a lucky winner of an auction a while back.. 360i and came with brush head. Brush head was the reason for bidding.
really like what it does. However, not user friendly, to me anyway. Do not like needing to have 2 hands on it.
I pulled out my original, two head roto yesterday. Great results. much easier, at least IMHI(ignorant, because that is probably what I will be called :biggrin: )O. Now if only they made a brush head for it. !!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
OK, so I was a lucky winner of an auction a while back.. 360i and came with brush head. Brush head was the reason for bidding.
really like what it does. However, not user friendly, to me anyway. Do not like needing to have 2 hands on it.
I pulled out my original, two head roto yesterday. Great results. much easier, at least IMHI(ignorant, because that is probably what I will be called :biggrin: )O. Now if only they made a brush head for it. !!
Pretty obvious it was a 2 handed machine. I believe that's why they put 2 handles on it.

Reactions: AdamDumphy

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Did you break in the brush first?
I have a 360i with both head types
I use the standard more than the brush head
no I did not break it in the brush head first. I have no trouble controlling a machine I just like only needing one hand to run my two-headed rotovac use the other hand to manage hoses and cord.
I really do think it claims as well as the 360i

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Cleans as well, darn talkt text.

the main reason I bid and won it was to try their brush head out.
I did like it , but prefer using my original

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I've had the original and it did work good but I disliked having to go back and forth in a straight line. The 360 allows you to clean faster and better in my opinion.

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
The two handles are better for your body because it keeps you centered and less twisted at the hips.
Why do you need one hand free?
You shouldn't be DO THAT in a customer's house anyway- that's just discussing. :eekk: :lol:
O'm Not what's his name toobin?toto

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom