RSTRNT IMPSBLE, the big night...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
floorguy said:
like i said....it irritated me when he talked about the wet carpet making it stink :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

what kind of bullshit statement is that :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I gotta agree with the guy, Doug. That carpet did look trashed and probably not cleaned regularly. Full of grease and walk off from the kitchen, spilled drink and food.....most carpets like that are gonna stink as soon as you wet them out. Good vacuum and lot's of air will minimize the smell till it drys. You get a porty guy or some half assed TM in there and leave the carpet soaked, it's gonna stink. A good grease-cutter pre-spray (Grease Eraser, for one), agitation, HEAT, and vac. And air.

Of course, it's all drama...........

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Mikey P said:
Nope.

And the painter, plumber and electrician that were lured in with those great opertunity of exposure for your company were slighted as well.

Having never seen the show I had no idea.

No locals ever get mentioned or focussed on.

Not are why they even bother with having us sign all the release forms

Saw all 7-8 seconds of you, Mike. Can't mistake the cargo shorts and hiking boots, the ti wand and glide. And what was the reason for blurring out your company name?? Does that guy act like a dic when he talks to the contractors off camera??

Of couse, again.....all drama, like all the other reality shows on the tube. Except for maybe Holmes on Homes.

John Watson

Mikey P said:
they paid

If ya did it fo free or paid them they wouldn't have blured ya!

Good job Should go take your own Unblurred photos(If you didn't do during the shoot) for a flyer and tell them "It didn't Stink" What a mailer to other greesy spoons if you want their work...

Back
Top Bottom