RSVP

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hello All,

I am trying RSVP for the first time this month. I got them to discount me around 400 for the first run so that I could measure ROI. I have 25k being mailed Friday that will have our company exclusive for carpet cleaning. This figures to around .048 each including designing, printing and mailing. I thought a pretty good deal. 25K to highest income and areas higher average house cost with kids etc,

Anyone with past experience with RSVP? How did you fair?

They sent me 4 carpet companies that had ran with them in other areas and I called all of them and they all gave testimonials that RSVP was their best direct mail deal.

BLewis
www.cleancarpetwizards.com

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Good for an owner operator. I was going into my 3rd month with them doing 80 thousand and it did pretty well. I didn't do the 3rd month because they stopped mailing in my area "due to the economy" is what they told me.

Not too sure it would work for me now.

It def went to high end homes. Be ready to be very professional and have an awesome image or these people won't even look at you. At least that is the way is was around here.

At least you can charge the customer the price you are worth and they are usually good about paying it.
Not many price shoppers in the mix...surprising really.

I don't remember exact numbers but if you search for RSVP on this site you might find the thread or threads where we went into all of this.
Good luck and let us know how it turns out for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom