Rug badger just wasn’t getting it out

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I wish there was a tool that efficiently combined compressed air with a vacuum to do that without blowing debris all over your surroundings and lungs.
Just have to plumb the compressor through the jets and cut open the back of the wand so that the vacuum draws the dust in.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Guess I need to say it
"You're wasting your time!"
Really? I disagree. I'd rather beat and blow it out than flush for hours. It speeds things up. I don't air dust all the rugs, but this one was so bad it needed a little extra love.

Ron K

You're dusting set-up is useless. At those PSI's and CFM you're not being efficient.
That dust you see will come out in the wash....if you know what you're doing.
What PSI and CFM are you pushing?

Ron K

Dusting

IMG_0081.jpeg

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
1200 cfm 6200 fpm. It would blow your skirt up. Also, For your info, that video only showed the last few passes. I forgot to hit the record button on my phone the first time.

FF0A407D-F62A-4AA9-95B9-0999BC8E8569.png

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Well it did the trick. Rug is hanging up drying now. Time to go home and finish making my hooka system for my pool.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Jeff T
Damon, pssst, you’ve got a full size compressor there already. Why not use that?
rug guys use compressed air, with an air dusting tool....
That other thing you got is for blowing up pool toys really fast...

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Damon, pssst, you’ve got a full size compressor there already. Why not use that?
rug guys use compressed air, with an air dusting tool....
That other thing you got is for blowing up pool toys really fast...
I took that red compressor home today to use for my hookah system in my pool. It's oil free so it's safer to use for breathing. It was a success.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I don't know what SSBA is. But I made a hookah system because I had to do some work on my drain 9' down and I didn't feel like draining my pool. Also had some black algae I had to address that required a lot of work. Going up for air all the time was wearing me out. So I got mad and made my own hookah system so I can work on my pool. Had to buy a regulator and an air filter, but I had the rest of the stuff laying around to put something together.

Reactions: Hack Attack

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I don't know what SSBA is. But I made a hookah system because I had to do some work on my drain 9' down and I didn't feel like draining my pool. Also had some black algae I had to address that required a lot of work. Going up for air all the time was wearing me out. So I got mad and made my own hookah system so I can work on my pool. Had to buy a regulator and an air filter, but I had the rest of the stuff laying around to put something together.
1st rule of breathing underwater, you breathe but never hold your breath. But you probably already know that.. the ex dive intructor/class III commercial diver 🙃

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom