Rug dr. Your kidding me!

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Well Grant I took my everyday "Professional" version of the rugdoctor and ripped out the tiny vac motor and put in a nice 3 stage vac.

And I use Odoban carpet extractor chems from Home Depot.

People ask me all the time if I will rent them my machine and I just laugh and say "No mam it says right here on the label......PROFESSIONAL"

The rug doctor is small enough that I use my wife's little Fiat 500 to haul it around.

Gotta tell you Jimmy. It would be great if I were able to drive and enjoy the benefits that go with it. But it just isn't so. No point in not getting on with things over it. The machine and transport limitations are what they are. They'll be that way tomorrow when I get up and go to work.

Having a good think about the chemistries I employ and getting as much dry soil removed as possible is very helpful to me in getting a good outcome for my client.

Grant

Last edited:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Jimmy and I have met before Shane over at ***. He's got a good sense of humor and a decent work ethic, but he's shall we say - not a fan.

Grant

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Grant is legally blind BTW ....

He mentioned this in the other thread.

Personally it makes me realize that I take a whole lot for granted.

I am glad Grant is here sharing his life story w us .
And I still aint buying a lil magic suc box : )

Reactions: Russ T.

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
It's all good.

Just what I use. Makes sense for me to use it. Works alright.

Just as well customers don't pre-vac, pre-spray, agitate, dwell and then suck with the Rug Doctot or we might have something to worry about. As things stabs we don't.

Grant

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Jimmy and I have met before Shane over at ***. He's got a good sense of humor and a decent work ethic, but he's shall we say - not a fan.

Grant

Yeah, i actually find jimmy pretty funny.

Didnt know if some of these others guys knew the whole story is all.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I didn't know Grant was legally blind .................but people don't know that I am legally insane.

At least we both can make some money to support our families.

But did you know that Shane is a morphodite?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Omg paragraphs???

Sounds a bit psycho...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I emailed him to tell him that his statement was a lot off, and too strong. I also told him that attacking your competition isn't a good thing no matter what(he would look bad). Not that he is competition to me. When he emailed me back, he pretty much told me about the bible..:eekk:LOL

Able 1

Name
Keith

Might be, but I think he's totally disconnected not just(***) half way. I'm not sure that the man has any social skills at all, but he is still in business! Give some of you here hopes..:razz:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
In my neck of the woods the dirtiest carpets are the rat nasties that I get when tenants move out of rentals. Runner up would be people that keep and breed reptiles.

Grant

Reactions: GCCLee

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Shane has one of those lesbo haircuts that are real short on one side of his head like a man and the other side has long hair like a woman.

I "might" be insane mikey but I ain't no SATAN..................like you!

Back
Top Bottom